Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Old 08-16-2022, 11:49 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathsSilkyMist [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yeah if you don't have a reliable method to interrupt healing Felwithe guards aren't really worth it. I don't think a Mage could solo them easily. That's more of a Necro/Shadowknight camp.
51 earth pet can kill them pretty easy,but with the LoH and healing it takes a while for them to die. Very doable but better for fear classes
Old 08-16-2022, 11:53 AM
Fire Giant

I know this isn't terribly exciting, but I feel like these discussions often focus on high level cash camps.

While leveling, there's a few places I found to be pretty solid vendor spots:

- Bone chip quest in Kaladim almost always rewards tattered armor worth about a gold, great for your first few plat. (and gives stupid xp up towards level 8 or so)
- Lightstone / Greater Lightstone hand-ins in North Karana add up very quickly to money. Greater's each work out to be about 9 plat or something. (and gives stupid xp until about 16)
- My necro from 16-20 or so killed the solo DE guard in front of Lavastorm, who often drops a Longsword, made about 500p here.
- Crag Spiders in East Karana drop an absurd amount of silk and there's a billion of them. Grab a small sewing kit, convert them to silk swatches, sell stacks for ~7p to a vendor or 20-40p to a player. I always make several hundred plat through this area.
- Birds at KFC in South Karana always surprise me with how often they drop gems or jewelry, the money isn't terrible and it's a solid solo xp spot.
- Splitpaw gnoll spires, gnolls often drop at least 1p in coin, fine steel, and you can sometimes sell the scrolls to druids/wizards looking to power level themselves through their early 30's.

Nothing amazing, but honestly my perspective is usually just "kill anything that doesn't drop absolutely nothing and I'm always making money". It's not too hard to make a couple hundred plat a day fairly casually and it adds up quickly.
Old 08-16-2022, 03:11 PM
Aviak

Gnolls, Centaurs, and Aviaks in SK are decent money through those levels. Bronze weapons, Steel Weapons, and Gems. Specter scythes are decent too.

I don't know...If you're just looking for low impact easy farming, my suggestion would be just find any mobs that your pet can kill with no issues and drop FS weapons and just pull up a YouTube video or something.
Old 08-16-2022, 03:21 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by PatChapp [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
51 earth pet can kill them pretty easy,but with the LoH and healing it takes a while for them to die. Very doable but better for fear classes
Yeah that's what I meant. Most classes could kill Felwithe guards with enough patience, but typically you are aiming for speed when it comes to farming guards for xp and money. Don't think a Mage would be very efficient at the camp. It would be better to kill guards that don't heal at a faster rate hehe.
Old 08-16-2022, 03:28 PM
Orc

Lower level camps:

Brutes in Warsliks Woods (high 20s -low 30s)
Treants (karanas not sure level or exact location but i know it a good option)
Druids in WC (fs frequently)

Hill giants
Seafury island
Felwithe
East Fp guards pretty good if u can kill them all
Old 08-16-2022, 03:34 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by sinnycool [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
East Fp guards pretty good if u can kill them all
I second this. East FP guards are pretty good, and you can sell in the evil underground area within the same zone. Very convenient.
Old 08-16-2022, 05:45 PM
Planar Protector

One of the best money camps for 27+ is brutes in WW. They drop mid level gems almost every time. Stayed there 29 to 35 on my monk and bought Jboots.