Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Old 07-11-2022, 12:06 PM
Kobold

Default <The Drift> is recruiting!

Hail, Norrathians! Do you seek camaraderie, adventure, and fun in a relaxed and friendly setting unlike any other on the server? Look no further!

<The Drift> is a casual raid guild seeking adventurers of all levels. New to Green, the guild was founded in January by a handful of IRL friends and retired old-school <Divinity> members from Blue. When we returned to p99 after a long break, we had a clear plan - a fresh start. We wanted to dungeon crawl together, enjoy the XP grind, and do some casual raiding. With that simple mantra in mind, we succumbed to the Siren's Song of classic EQ and roled a rag-tag band of naked noobies.

Since our humble beginnings, <The Drift> has grown into something much more. People were drawn to what we offer, something nobody else provides on this server. We are a tight-knit, family-style guild with a very active discord and a unique guild culture and backstory. IRL always comes first and all raids are optional. Even when we aren't raiding, members are hanging out in voice chat, EXPing together, and offering help to others. Lowbies and first-timers are welcome, we have plenty of players leveling up.

Despite this casual vibe, we pride ourselves on having a skilled raid force that can take out some contested targets. Our leaders are experienced veterans of p99 who no longer have the desire to hardcore raid endgame. Instead, we strive to go above and beyond what is thought possible with a small, skilled, knowledgable raid force. In <The Drift> you are not just another warm body fueling The Zerg Machine, the individual matters much more here. We might not rush to TOV when it quakes, but we still mobilize and take out a growing list of targets.

We raid EST prime time mainly, 4 days a week, but have members from all over the world. We have an early raid one day a week so that our EU members can attend. Our core raid force has been leveling hard and we are pushing into Halls of Testing and beyond. We also spend a lot of time in the Planes, Kael, and working on epics for our members. There is no DKP - we prioritize mains over alts, with additional, unique incentives and rewards for our raiders.

New to the server and looking for friends? This is a great place to find it.

Want to raid and have fun but don't have that much playtime? You'll fit right in.

Sick of 60-man zerg fests, toxic trains, and poopsock neckbeardery? Look no further.

If being a part of a chill, casual raid force in a social, close-knit environment is something you're looking for, we got you. Please contact Dany (me), Rampagious, Stason, Traxler, or Gharrs in-game with questions or to get an invite. Or message any of our members to be put in touch with an officer.

Happy hunting!
Old 07-12-2022, 07:38 PM
Kobold

<The Drift> is a pretty rad guild name.
Old 08-08-2022, 01:49 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Bump
Old 10-09-2022, 08:06 AM
Skeleton

We still recruiting and very much alive.
Finally got our first golem *wave kingdom* and finished some more snake sticks.
Join the fun, oink!
Old 10-10-2022, 05:55 PM
Aviak

I was thinking of coming back to P99 green (Old Divinity Blue Member Thalius 60 RNG) but I was wondering if anyone I know is still left or has come back to play. On Green I have a 40ish Erudite Wizard and I left just as Hate was opening. On Hate opening day I got literally HUNDREDS of tells for Hate ports Lol.

Who on Divinity is back and active? How is the raid attendance? Is the toxic guild that woke the Sleeper gone? I have sooo many questions. Haaa
Old 11-07-2022, 02:23 AM
Orc

i am a member and can confirm there that no toxic behavior is allowed and we are a casual raiding guild.
Old 11-07-2022, 08:17 AM
Banned

casual camp stealing guild
(lol)
Old 11-07-2022, 09:42 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chortles Snortles [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
casual camp stealing guild
(lol)
Sorry we're new and didn't mean to train you. Since you left, we're taking over the camp. You want our Monk to drag your corpse out of here?

They did it twice in howling stones to me already.
Old 11-07-2022, 10:19 AM
Banned

accurate
Old 11-07-2022, 10:36 AM
Planar Protector

what is <The Drift> virtue signalling?