Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Old 08-11-2022, 05:04 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimjam [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The entertaining thing is it would have been more effective in terms of man hours to just farm a fungi.
Sure if you have one of the classes the trio camping it is willing to let into the group
Old 08-12-2022, 06:01 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by cd288 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sure if you have one of the classes the trio camping it is willing to let into the group
Trio?

Oh, right, I forgot about the Cleric bot there to corpse Tunics.
Old 08-12-2022, 09:36 AM
Aviak

Things like this remind me of the spirit of the real everquest, not a bunch of basement dwelling neckbeards that treat this emu like there looking for life achievements in a elf sim. OP your a good dude =)
Old 08-12-2022, 10:01 PM
Planar Protector

For real though, while it is a shame that the GM's are so far disconnected at this point that I suspect many players have never even seen a GM-ran event, it is really cool to see players pick up initiative and do something like this. I have long wanted to put on a similar serverwide event for some pixel rewards, but I just couldn't think of anything interesting like this.

If anyone has any suggestions, PM me please [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 08-12-2022, 10:33 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by eisley [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
For real though, while it is a shame that the GM's are so far disconnected at this point that I suspect many players have never even seen a GM-ran event, it is really cool to see players pick up initiative and do something like this. I have long wanted to put on a similar serverwide event for some pixel rewards, but I just couldn't think of anything interesting like this.

If anyone has any suggestions, PM me please [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The Gms do enough for this server, do they really have to throw events to keep you entertained? Maybe try donating once in a while and posting something nice.
Old 08-12-2022, 10:36 PM
Orc

Please don't turn this thread into
Another hive of p99 toxicity.
Old 08-14-2022, 07:15 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infectious [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The Gms do enough for this server, do they really have to throw events to keep you entertained? Maybe try donating once in a while and posting something nice.
I've been active since beta, have donated literal thousands of dollars by this point, and 'nice' is subjective. I post the truth.

The simple fact is we used to have GM events often. Now we never do. Now it's on the players to fill that void.
Old 08-14-2022, 01:11 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by eisley [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
it's on the players.
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 08-17-2022, 05:23 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...d.php?t=221283

-Mcoy
Old 08-17-2022, 05:41 PM
Banned

Quote:

This isn't RNF.