Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 08-13-2022, 01:20 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiwa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
man this whole time i thought catherine zeta jones was denise richards

TIL
Denise richards in that bond movie could get it too
Old 08-13-2022, 01:23 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lune [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I also never said he's going down. Trump will never see a jail cell or anything like it. Just making fun of a retarded cult.

Citation needed. Not infowars.

Why would a Trump appointee head of the FBI approve a raid on Trump because of an election he's not even in, where Republicans are already expected to sweep the House, when he could wait until 2024? Why would a judge approve a phony warrant on an ex-president, if there were no evidence, staking his career on it, knowing the shitstorm that would incur? Why is the FBI on the record politely asking Trump just to hand over the documents, and then subpoenaing the documents, long before raiding to get them?

Was the FBI's investigation into Hillary Clinton on the eve of an election also politically motviated? If yes, how is this a witch hunt if they do it to all corrupt politicians? If no, then you admit the possibility that he committed a flagrant fucking crime and is being investigated for it.

Note I'm asking these questions not because I believe you'll answer them logically, you're not capable of that. The mental cartwheels are amusing.
Which is the norm though?

Trump: Denying Obama intel briefings was 'never discussed or thought of'

Biden Bars Trump From Receiving Intelligence Briefings
Old 08-13-2022, 01:26 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiwa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What does that completely unrelated spin have to do with my post or any aspect of this discussion? Here you go.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lune [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Why would a Trump appointee head of the FBI approve a raid on Trump because of an election he's not even in, where Republicans are already expected to sweep the House, when he could wait until 2024? Why would a judge approve a phony warrant on an ex-president, if there were no evidence, staking his career on it, knowing the shitstorm that would incur? Why is the FBI on the record politely asking Trump just to hand over the documents, and then subpoenaing the documents, long before raiding to get them?

Was the FBI's investigation into Hillary Clinton on the eve of an election also politically motviated? If yes, how is this a witch hunt if they do it to all corrupt politicians? If no, then you admit the possibility that he committed a flagrant fucking crime and is being investigated for it.
Old 08-13-2022, 01:28 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by cd288 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Think you need to realize that he has no life and is literally just writing these things to troll. You’re feeding him
We feed each other here, it's what we do
Old 08-13-2022, 01:30 AM
Planar Protector

Rob what the fuck is your avatar man
Old 08-13-2022, 01:37 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
What does that completely unrelated spin have to do with my post or any aspect of this discussion? Here you go.
I was trying to ignore your question because I already answered it but ok.

There cannot be any classification crime here because the documents were transferred (to a SCIF no less!) under Tromp in his capacity as POTUS.

QED ipso facto Singindunum esse delendam.
Old 08-13-2022, 01:45 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaveh [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Rob what the fuck is your avatar man
Shpongle. Long time fan.

https://www.shponglemusic.com/
Old 08-13-2022, 01:49 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:

There cannot be any classification crime here because the documents were transferred (to a SCIF no less!) under Tromp in his capacity as POTUS.

Now say if Trump or his family were selling nuclear weapons information to other countries that would be a different story. But the 2 Billion from the Saudis needs to better investigated better.
Old 08-13-2022, 01:58 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:

No they weren't. An individual isn't allowed to have custody of the type of information they think he has/had. That's why they asked for it, then subpoena'd it, then raided for it. The Espionage Act says nothing about whether something is classified, it deals in information that is pertinent to national defense. Even if he did declassify it (he didn't), it wouldn't matter.

Also it wasn't one question, it was multiple questions, and you never answered them lol you fucking people live in dreamland. Gonna post them again for good measure because they haven't been answered, only attempts at spin.

Just imagine if Hillary Clinton were in this situation. Basement full of state secrets & raided by the FBI.

Quote:

Last edited by Lune; 08-13-2022 at 02:01 AM..
Old 08-13-2022, 02:06 AM
Banned

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Closed Thread