Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 01-20-2017, 03:01 PM
Banned

I literally just started on red and Tune said he would give me some starter bronze, ended up porting me to toxx and told me to kill myself.

What a loser, enjoy dead box.
Old 01-20-2017, 03:41 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by MEGANS LAW [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I literally just started on red and Tune said he would give me some starter bronze, ended up porting me to toxx and told me to kill myself.

What a loser, enjoy dead box.
You're doing it wrong. I made a female high elf and used a voice changer and Tune gave me a fungi tunic, MQ'd a paladin epic for me and power leveled me to 60 while he boxed multiple bots.
Old 01-20-2017, 03:43 PM
Planar Protector

I just recently started playing again and tune offered to play my char on a raid a couple nights ago.

I am now perm banned for boxing.
Old 01-20-2017, 03:54 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tune [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
MOST of the people that post on these forums do NOT play on the server for valid reasons
^

Quote:
Originally Posted by not alla [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Tune actually not such a bad person he just has an incurable sickness. His elf army has a soft spine and is in desperate need of reinforcements. In my opinion if you're joining this server you should join his ranks.

Join the server, join his zerg army, give him something to do for the next three weeks (level, epic, gear your characters), then raid for 2 weeks, realize it's boring as fuck to run a CH chain with 38 people you don't know well, half of which you don't like much. You will soon come to realize that in 5 hours of raiding you have only dropped 3 raid targets, all the the items were common rots that nobody wanted for their alt shadowknight. You'll realize that because of the efforts of 10 more normal, more likable, more enjoyable players who are your opponents you cannot raid effectively.

You'll realize that you're 6 months out from acquiring the loot drops you want on the alternate character you would rather play and you'll stop logging in. Hopefully you just stop logging in before Tune has a meltdown and insults you, threatens you, paranoidquests you out of his guild by making it a toxic environment.

Old 01-20-2017, 04:10 PM
Planar Protector

thread makes me feel better about myself
Old 01-20-2017, 04:21 PM
Aviak

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 01-20-2017, 05:51 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bazia [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
duke was rite, archeage good gayme
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 01-21-2017, 05:26 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by not alla [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Tune actually not such a bad person he just has an incurable sickness. His elf army has a soft spine and is in desperate need of reinforcements. In my opinion if you're joining this server you should join his ranks.

Join the server, join his zerg army, give him something to do for the next three weeks (level, epic, gear your characters), then raid for 2 weeks, realize it's boring as fuck to run a CH chain with 38 people you don't know well, half of which you don't like much. You will soon come to realize that in 5 hours of raiding you have only dropped 3 raid targets, all the the items were common rots that nobody wanted for their alt shadowknight. You'll realize that because of the efforts of 10 more normal, more likable, more enjoyable players who are your opponents you cannot raid effectively.

You'll realize that you're 6 months out from acquiring the loot drops you want on the alternate character you would rather play and you'll stop logging in. Hopefully you just stop logging in before Tune has a meltdown and insults you, threatens you, paranoidquests you out of his guild by making it a toxic environment.
pretty bad assessment

also doesnt play
Old 01-21-2017, 06:22 PM
Planar Protector

If u post more than a paragraph on the forums about another player you are triggered
Old 01-21-2017, 06:33 PM
Planar Protector

I'm a spy.
Closed Thread