Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 01-04-2021, 06:25 PM
Fire Giant

NBG loot, especially with droppables on an open raid is poorly thought out policy.

Why reward a naked level 46 monk over a person who shows up and deals twice the damage, pulls mobs into camp, does not sponge healer mana and could possible speed bump a tank swap without dying.

Much simpler to allow everyone to roll once and highest rolls picks first and second highest roll picks second etc. they can then do whatever with the loot. Perhaps sell loot rights on no drop or log on an alt etc.
Old 01-04-2021, 06:46 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by getsome [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
NBG loot, especially with droppables on an open raid is poorly thought out policy.

Why reward a naked level 46 monk over a person who shows up and deals twice the damage, pulls mobs into camp, does not sponge healer mana and could possible speed bump a tank swap without dying.

Much simpler to allow everyone to roll once and highest rolls picks first and second highest roll picks second etc. they can then do whatever with the loot. Perhaps sell loot rights on no drop or log on an alt etc.
Agree. It encourages people to bring their best toon rather than the one that 'needs' the loot. They ended up making a last minute exception so clerics could do this for one toon. Might as well make it everyone for any toon.
Old 01-04-2021, 06:56 PM
Banned

Congratz on a pointless weapon, what will you do with it?

Attack more bosses?

Consider red, where you could use this weapon to slaughter an elf or wipe a whole group !
Old 01-04-2021, 07:05 PM
Banned

which hand is it in??
Old 01-05-2021, 01:34 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naethyn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Pretty happy Venice won. If you have not sat through a Venice strategy session I don't think you've hit peak P99. While most people think Scouf was hilarious, and it was, he has way more content that is literally just him explaining to a raid what his plan is.

Shout out to all the monks quickly offloading legs before roll. This one hit me on accident.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Quit the nbg rolls in public raids guys.
Haha, top quality rnf, what a scum
Old 01-05-2021, 01:41 AM
Kobold

saw at least 3 more monks do the same thing lol

Unbag ToV

Old 01-05-2021, 02:28 AM
Planar Protector

Name and shame!
Old 01-05-2021, 06:38 AM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twochain [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
big deal my third alt whom i often forget about has had one for 3 years

and it almost rotted because the ceo of my company walked in my office the exact moment the train up went so that i could loot it .... hilarious story

What..

A..

Fucking..

Loser..

You..

Are..

JFC..
Old 01-05-2021, 08:08 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nexii [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Agree. It encourages people to bring their best toon rather than the one that 'needs' the loot. They ended up making a last minute exception so clerics could do this for one toon. Might as well make it everyone for any toon.
Thirded. Lord Bob Vindi raids already knew this was better years ago, why have we failed to learn from the past on this?
Old 01-05-2021, 09:55 AM
Decaying Skeleton

If caught doing the leg scumbaggery player should receive a 2 week suspension for asshattery.

Its always the shit head monks.
Closed Thread