Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 11-11-2021, 12:59 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxx [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You mean the new evidence where Riot officers are admittedly scripting? No. I dont see how that applies here as appalling as that is.
You should put your guild tag in your signature so people know who you are.
Old 11-12-2021, 10:58 PM
Planar Protector

I'm confused. Is Riot done yet? It's been several months and almost 100 pages.

When are they done?
Old 11-14-2021, 03:23 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by hobart [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You should put your guild tag in your signature so people know who you are.
It would be a lot of work having to keep changing his sig regularly
Old 11-17-2021, 11:56 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Furorr [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Vanquish doesn't have FTE bonuses. We've been winning races for fun. It may be time to start, though. They've been doing a fantastic job. Is Arcler still rocking that 90% RA? I need to up my game. A casual like myself is just sitting down here at 66%. Who does all the DKP submissions in Riot?

To date, it is my 3rd year on P99. I have never been consistently bested in coth, foot, or click races by anyone on the server, so I do not believe any player has been cheating on them. I would haven taken notice if someone started blowing through my benchmarks. Tofat, Tuddy, Iris, Papazol, Zarza on coths, Venice at RW, Mjrn, Stunningly, Papazol, Laughingor, Soju, Lennard, Capi, Detoxx, Kingmob, Luddo, Screapy on races... these guys are all killers I've spent a lot of time competing with. I see Slaggs (Gnomatron), Hogur, Mazeril, Chexi, Twist, Ironn, Trakkini, and Meathanger coming up on races too! ...I hope Griffith isn't getting paid for his Kael runs lol sorry Myrddraal.

In regards to Riot dying, it is sad to see. I had a lot of fun in that guild! Just wish it was managed better at the time. It is probably overdue now for a restructure or a merge to change the direction it has been going.

Raid success does not detract from friendships, questing, or anything else a guild has to offer. If success on raids did have any negative impact on guilds, what does the impact of failing on raids have on a guild? If you're going to be spending time raiding anyway, win. If your leadership tries to rationalize defeat, run. The competition is going to be hard enough on you without trying to carry your leaders as well.
what's RA like these days? crowns probably doing ok, though
Old 12-19-2021, 09:23 PM
Skeleton

Yeah, furor is best scripter on p99 for sure, wonder what he would have been in real life if he applied all that effort to something that will actually matter in 10 years. he could be the next trump for sure.
funny riot died so log ago and its still all you guys talk about... hope this helps.
Old 12-19-2021, 09:45 PM
Fire Giant

Nice bump after a month.
Old 12-19-2021, 10:30 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terrok [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yeah, furor is best scripter on p99 for sure, wonder what he would have been in real life if he applied all that effort to something that will actually matter in 10 years. he could be the next trump for sure.
funny riot died so log ago and its still all you guys talk about... hope this helps.
Drugs
Old 12-23-2021, 02:23 AM
Large Rat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terrok [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Why being so mean with Vanquish when we accept Riot members in our ranks? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 12-23-2021, 03:13 AM
Sarnak

Riot has been done for a while, GMs saved them with bag limits

I have an unpopular opinion in VQ but I think bag limits are fine, it's cool to have Riot around to have some tension from time to time

Raid scene would be a snooze fest otherwise
Old 12-23-2021, 03:21 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viscere [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Riot has been done for a while, GMs saved them with bag limits

I have an unpopular opinion in VQ but I think bag limits are fine, it's cool to have Riot around to have some tension from time to time

Raid scene would be a snooze fest otherwise
Vanq brings 185 people to tov now - the game is already a snoozefest