Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Class Discussions > Tanks

Closed Thread

Old 12-20-2021, 12:09 PM
Sarnak

Default How accurate is this warrior hate table?

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1YGr...4wNTcgS5D/view

Is it accurate to the best of our knowledge? Or is it fairly definitive?
Old 12-20-2021, 12:50 PM
Orc

I dont remember poisions having more hate than slows/stuns, just a better resistance check. I could be wrong tho.
Old 12-20-2021, 05:09 PM
Sarnak

Yeah, I think that's because they're including dot damage in them?
Old 01-17-2022, 03:50 AM
Kobold

I'd say it seems accurate. I know that the hate for Slow procs were capped at 400 and I guess the Stuns were capped there as well. Any procs that either do some type of debuff and damage seem to generate hate better. I think it seems pretty accurate.
Old 01-18-2022, 01:47 PM
Planar Protector

The hate values on some of these procs seems A) wrong and B) that you get hate for the full duration of the DOT up front when they have a DOT

Examples:
Infestation: listed as 650 hate per proc. procs Poison, which is gonna have 400 hate for the poison counters and 12 hate for the nuke instantly then 10 damage per tick for 15 ticks... I'm not sure how that adds up to 650.

Nevederia's Horn: listed as 400 hate per proc. procs Suffocate, which should be 105 hate upfront for the debuff (1 hate per stat debuff) and then 11 damage per tick for 18 ticks... once again, not 400 hate.

Frostrbringer: listed as 550 hate per proc. procs Frostbite, which debuffs AC and is assumed to be worth 400 hate and a 60 dd which adds up to 460 hate per proc.

Silver Whip of Rage: listed as 400 hate per proc. procs Silver Skin, which is a mini rune that gives 150 absorb. not sure what runes are worth any more, but the hate had a major reduction.

Anklesmasher/Silken Whip of Ensnaring: listed as 450 hate per proc. Hate is capped at 400 per effect, but Snare is not even worth 450 if it wasn't capped...

All of the weapons that proc Ykesha are listed as 575 hate. This spell is a 0.0 second DD stun. The stun is worth 400 hate, the DD is worth 75. This adds up to 475 hate per proc.

Wavecrasher/Trident of the Deep Sea seem wrong for having too little hate. Both are listed as 400 but the proc is a slow which should be worth 400 and a dot with 20 per tick for 10 ticks on Wavecrasher/25 ticks on Tident. If Infestation and Nevederia's Horn are so high for their DOT, why are these so low?

The white hate on main hand may be close to accurate, but we need to include procs, and I don't trust the hate listed for a lot of the procs.

Was this chart published before the proc nerf? Who even published it? Can they update it?

Seems like source is here. Posted after the nerf. Looks like the author was given this information on procs and chose to ignore it.

Author hasn't posted in more than a year now. Maybe someone should message them to see if they respond to request an updated list. Or make a new list yourselves.
Also its pretty hard not to post after you.. not because you have a stimulating(sic), but because you are constantly patrolling RnF and filling it with your spam.
Last edited by Samoht; 01-18-2022 at 02:09 PM..
Old 01-18-2022, 03:04 PM
Planar Protector

Here's the top 20 I came up with just by correcting the spell threat from that chart (assume 2 procs per minute mainhand and 5 ticks per proc because they overwrite)

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Also its pretty hard not to post after you.. not because you have a stimulating(sic), but because you are constantly patrolling RnF and filling it with your spam.
Closed Thread