Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Class Discussions > Tanks

Old 01-31-2022, 05:15 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fireblade7 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Did want to give a quick update.

Got a reaver and I started tearing through mobs at 30. My agro wpns seem comparable to it for keeping agro, which is nice as long as the rest of the group doesn’t outtwink or our level me.

Wasn’t going to but I also got a deal on jboots for 3.5k from a guildee. Still have 9k atm.

Loving this warrior.
Re: other gear. Haste > truncheon > regen (ikky bp) > bloodpoints.

Truncheon is amazing after 50. Seriously. Once it procs you take 50% less damage. Some fights you’ll get unlucky, but others it’ll proc right away. Assuming decent (>100) dex, it makes things killable as a solo warrior.

Still faster to group, but you can at least kill things while waiting for a group pickup.
Old 01-31-2022, 05:27 PM
Sarnak

Man, before the BW nerf, I'd solo at 59 with blood points and an iksar BP and never lose life.
Old 03-02-2022, 12:03 AM
Fire Giant

CoCW is terrible investment, it's freakin hard to sell in today's market, and even harder in the future

CoF is the way to go for haste, or get seahorse belt because it's the second easiest haste item to liquidate after

blood point is a waste of time, dual wield life tap looks good on paper only. even if you somehow acquire the 150hp lifetap VP 1hs weapon, u still gonna have lots of down time, let alone a 80hp lifetap bloodpoint

btw, never buy at market price for these items. it's buyers market today, especially for non-end game droppables. set a discord notification for the items you need, and let sellers compete for price.
Last edited by wagorf; 03-02-2022 at 12:05 AM..
Old 03-07-2022, 03:23 PM
Planar Protector

Do not play warrior, ez regret
Fauvana 60 Erudite Necromancer
Erjav 60 Human Bard
Enjamini 60 Human Magician
Deepwalter 60 Erudite Paladin
Seliel 60 Human Rogue
Enjoii 54 Dark Elf Warrior
Old 03-07-2022, 04:52 PM
Banned

CoF for haste
Old 05-30-2022, 10:21 PM
Large Rat

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathsSilkyMist [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Agreed, haste would be better if OP plans on mostly grouping. But I wouldn't buy a CoF. You only need 34% haste to reduce your delay by 50%, and CoF is like 20k more expensive than a seahorse belt. The extra 2% haste is not worth 20k, especially in OPs case where he doesnt have a ton of cash.

As for the discussion around Truncheon of Doom + Bloodpoints bob the robber when soloing, it heavily depends on the mobs you are fighting. If you are soloing as a warrior you need to pick your targets wisely, ideally very low blues. That combo should be more efficient than a fungi on the correct mobs. I do agree fungi is amazing, but OP is about 35k short right now.
This is all of the strength!
Old 05-31-2022, 01:36 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by enjchanter [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Do not play warrior, ez regret
When you spend almost two years collecting Ancient plate and you realize that was all the fun.
Old 06-01-2022, 04:15 PM
Aviak

All the fun?! No way thats when you pvp!
Old 06-01-2022, 07:23 PM
Planar Protector

Got a runed blade, rod of lamentation, scimitar of ykesha and trochilich skean. 10k budget. where would you put it? could probably get frostreaver and infestation for free so don't suggest them. Armour worse than champions. SCHWs for haste.

Gorgen (Blue) - Agnostic Troll Warrior of the XXXI Dung