Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 02-01-2022, 02:50 PM
Banned

p99 died when dragons were rooted

why the hell are you all still being big babies on p99 raiding?
Old 02-01-2022, 02:53 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tunabros [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Rooted dragons certainly suck, I agree with you there. It was fun for a little while to crawl through NToV, but it quickly lost it's charm.
Old 02-01-2022, 02:55 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tunabros [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Don't bait me with this

...no mmo has ever been as fun as unrooted dragons tov [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 02-01-2022, 02:57 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twochain [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Don't bait me with this

...no mmo has ever been as fun as unrooted dragons tov [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
fr fr yeah

unrooted dragons has to be the most fun I ever had on p99 raiding

now a days it's just crawling through tov and yelling at the other guild they trained you

or having a war in ooc
Old 02-01-2022, 03:03 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arvan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
that makes it ok, right?
Oh you took that seriously? You're asking the wrong people. It was Riot who was running scripts "just to see if Vanq was."
Old 02-01-2022, 06:39 PM
Aviak

Cracks me up that people make fun of the zerg today, but that's literally the meta. Success is all about numbers in a rooted dragon world. Bigger numbers = higher chance of success, bar none.

It's not incorrect to say the real competition is building a bigger raidforce than your opponents. Yeah there's some great strategists/raid leaders on the server, not taking anything away from that, but numbers are the biggest factor.

You want smaller raid forces? Need a dramatic change in mechanics and/or rules. Until then, long live the zerg.

RIP Dragon Mobility 4/7/19
Old 02-01-2022, 06:54 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by dk0 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Cracks me up that people make fun of the zerg today, but that's literally the meta. Success is all about numbers in a rooted dragon world. Bigger numbers = higher chance of success, bar none.

It's not incorrect to say the real competition is building a bigger raidforce than your opponents. Yeah there's some great strategists/raid leaders on the server, not taking anything away from that, but numbers are the biggest factor.

You want smaller raid forces? Need a dramatic change in mechanics and/or rules. Until then, long live the zerg.

RIP Dragon Mobility 4/7/19
Agreed. Back before rooted dragons and the npc push changes, smaller raid forces from Kittens and AG could actively compete with Aftermath in NToV, especially during quakes where there were plenty of targets. I miss those days when you could have four guilds (including the newly formed Riot at the time) competing for high end raid targets.
Old 02-01-2022, 06:55 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathsSilkyMist [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Agreed. Back before rooted dragons and the npc push changes, smaller raid forces from Kittens and AG could actively compete with Aftermath in NToV, especially during quakes where there were plenty of targets. I miss those days when you could have four guilds (including the newly formed Riot at the time) competing for high end raid targets in NToV. Great times.
Old 02-01-2022, 06:57 PM
Planar Protector

I always forget RnF has different rules with no editing, ignore the double post.
Old 02-01-2022, 07:33 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by dk0 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Cracks me up that people make fun of the zerg today
It's even worse, than that, though...

The combined Kittens + Riot zerg (AKA Kriot) was bigger than they're currently insulting Vanquish for bringing.

These fools have completely lost perspective.
Also its pretty hard not to post after you.. not because you have a stimulating(sic), but because you are constantly patrolling RnF and filling it with your spam.
Closed Thread