Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Old 06-20-2022, 11:22 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoggren [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
TAKP server does have rotations. Is that your end goal?
End goal is the people who are causing problems/breaking rules/cheating consistently either re-evaluate how they are playing/treating others or leave the server.
Old 06-20-2022, 11:56 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arvan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
End goal is the people who are causing problems/breaking rules/cheating consistently either re-evaluate how they are playing/treating others or leave the server.
lol, in 10 years you will still be complaining about same thing. nothings gonna change hope that helps.
Old 06-20-2022, 11:58 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viscian [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The staff has given you free pixels every 3 months as well as bag limits.
All of it is free. No one's paying $9.89 per month for each account.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viscian [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You should be praising them for the welfare.
Everyone is getting 2-3 quakes per month, which is a lot more than the servers received in the past. A way of showing gratitude would be to decrease the workload for staff, but in your own words...

Quote:
You get free warfare and you’re still ungrateful.
Keep socking those quakes...
Old 06-20-2022, 01:12 PM
Fire Giant

Ya I really thought draft + bag limits solved the issue for guilds that don't want to compete so they get to time events around what's best for them
Old 06-20-2022, 01:24 PM
Sarnak

lol @ people using words like "competition" for Everquest PVE circa-2001.

You can't make this up.
Old 06-20-2022, 01:36 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Worry [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
lol @ people using words like "competition" for Everquest PVE circa-2001.

You can't make this up.
It's actually really fun, when you see the other person rushing toward the mob and then yellow text goes out and you see your name. Very exciting and it is competitive /nod.

Yelinak is probably my favorite, I only really fte on warrior engages, so yeli, twins, triples, zlandi...those are ones I get to fte sometimes...lot more fun than just doing it uncontested which them ya it's no brainer cause you can have full force for engage..

I like competition engages cause you have to use da idols, wort pots etc and try to stay alive. Really really fun /nod
Old 06-20-2022, 03:20 PM
Kobold

I think you really exaggerate things Arvan. I'd rather see you in game hustling for that FTE then seeing you jump on your soapbox about how someone/people should be banned. I do appreciate our leadership in that while you're here complaining, they are spending time pushing the meta forward and trying to be more competitive. Riot has been kicking some ass lately, and Kittens could of jumped in and gave us some really bad weeks and savored some really quality victories but all we get is more of this. The spot is open for you, until you let Ex Astra, or other Aegis up and coming guilds snatch it from you.
Old 06-20-2022, 03:29 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoggren [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I think you really exaggerate things Arvan. I'd rather see you in game hustling for that FTE then seeing you jump on your soapbox about how someone/people should be banned. I do appreciate our leadership in that while you're here complaining, they are spending time pushing the meta forward and trying to be more competitive. Riot has been kicking some ass lately, and Kittens could of jumped in and gave us some really bad weeks and savored some really quality victories but all we get is more of this. The spot is open for you, until you let Ex Astra, or other Aegis up and coming guilds snatch it from you.
competition ended in 2015, you didnt exist then. hope that helps.
Old 06-20-2022, 03:40 PM
Banned

I tend to agree that this thread and attitude is just being a drama queen for the sake of it. Human interaction has both positive and negative aspects, instead of realizing it for what it is and enjoying the dynamics of it, Arvan would rather strip out the dynamics and beg for a bland one flavor fits all server. (TAKP) If you don't want human interaction, the way Everquest was meant to be played, then go to another server where you can have that.

Ramen's broken record is spinning again, Mr. Irrelevant is trying to stay relevant. Nothing has changed on his end since 2016 besides his RNF post counts increasing exponentionally.
Old 06-20-2022, 03:47 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by SantagarBrax [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I tend to agree that this thread and attitude is just being a drama queen for the sake of it. Human interaction has both positive and negative aspects, instead of realizing it for what it is and enjoying the dynamics of it, Arvan would rather strip out the dynamics and beg for a bland one flavor fits all server. (TAKP) If you don't want human interaction, the way Everquest was meant to be played, then go to another server where you can have that.

Ramen's broken record is spinning again, Mr. Irrelevant is trying to stay relevant. Nothing has changed on his end since 2016 besides his RNF post counts increasing exponentionally.
sorry you dont got competition