Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 08-01-2021, 03:39 PM
Planar Protector

I bawl, "trains!"
Old 08-02-2021, 03:11 AM
Planar Protector

Awfully convenient how Riot has a sad story for every malicious and downright desperate act of raid interference they do.

"You guys trained us with an eyeball..." "Nah, this person (Yankovich) the ex leader of a guild that raided mid tier stuff wasnt aware how eyeballs worked.." -- Yeah, ok

"You guys are dispelling our slowable raid mobs (2x now this has been done)..." "
Nah, this guy just decided to memorize the ONE spell that could potentially cause a guild to wipe to said mob and use it to tag faction..." -- Yeah, ok

"You guys are looting our raid mob that we killed with our FTE..." "Nah, you guys must have mem blurred it! See, Damagez gets summoned by a jugg!" -- Yeah, you dont know how EQ works, Arcler.

This is a pattern with Riot. Their members are lying to their leadership and even their own leadership is lying to themselves because theres no chance that 3 people can be this stupid within the span of a week (Arcler is the one who watched the Trak fraps and argued it wasnt our FTE btw.)

Feel sorry for what Riot has become. They strictly rely on a guild named Kittens to carry them (Yes, Kittens carries them, they literally killed nothing the week Kittens didnt raid with them) and they rely on stacking Ring War rollers and Bag limits to survive.

Its really sad.
Old 08-02-2021, 03:25 AM
Kobold

Who stuck a cent in dettox? For all there faults and misbehaving I really do like the spin team at VQ.

Dettox “ throw as much shit as you can and see if anything sticks”
Nibblewit “ let me just get my head out of your arse and I’ll throw your shit master dettox”

These pair of clowns are good entertainment that’s for sure.
Old 08-02-2021, 04:13 AM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxx [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Awfully convenient how Riot has a sad story for every malicious and downright desperate act of raid interference they do.

"You guys trained us with an eyeball..." "Nah, this person (Yankovich) the ex leader of a guild that raided mid tier stuff wasnt aware how eyeballs worked.." -- Yeah, ok

"You guys are dispelling our slowable raid mobs (2x now this has been done)..." "
Nah, this guy just decided to memorize the ONE spell that could potentially cause a guild to wipe to said mob and use it to tag faction..." -- Yeah, ok

"You guys are looting our raid mob that we killed with our FTE..." "Nah, you guys must have mem blurred it! See, Damagez gets summoned by a jugg!" -- Yeah, you dont know how EQ works, Arcler.

This is a pattern with Riot. Their members are lying to their leadership and even their own leadership is lying to themselves because theres no chance that 3 people can be this stupid within the span of a week (Arcler is the one who watched the Trak fraps and argued it wasnt our FTE btw.)

Feel sorry for what Riot has become. They strictly rely on a guild named Kittens to carry them (Yes, Kittens carries them, they literally killed nothing the week Kittens didnt raid with them) and they rely on stacking Ring War rollers and Bag limits to survive.

Its really sad.
You must have such a sad real life existence to display the amount of anger you hold against people you’ve never met.

Take a break bud, you look pathetic.
Old 08-02-2021, 05:12 AM
Decaying Skeleton

Derptoxxx apped but didnt get in. Too many No votes.
Salt is real.
Old 08-02-2021, 05:17 AM
Planar Protector

At least he has warder loot , sorry y'all don't. Hope that helps .
Old 08-02-2021, 05:47 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ripqozko [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Your warder loot is fake, sorry you didn't get it on a real server. Hope this helps.
Old 08-02-2021, 06:10 AM
Kobold

He didn’t get SoD shows karma is real
Old 08-02-2021, 08:54 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by tankh [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Who stuck a cent in dettox? For all there faults and misbehaving I really do like the spin team at VQ.

The charges are clear, objective, and provable.

Instead of accusing ppl of ‘sping’ why not write up a legit cry-wolf petition?

I mean if your right and they’re wrong it should be an open and shut case! A trifecta even!
Old 08-02-2021, 09:11 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nibblewitz [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
How low will Riot go for a chance at pixels?
Quote:
Originally Posted by tyrant49333 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Don't forget dispelling slowed raid mobs
Quote:
Originally Posted by falkun [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Riot's eyeball is an official camera man function. Come join the Riot, today... to earn DKP watching other guilds kill raid mobs. Because GMs love you, they reserve 1/3 of TOV for you just for existing, and you don't even need to share it with your kitten pals!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ripqozko [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Imagine thinking raiding matters 7 years into velious. No one cares.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tankh [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Looks like somebody let the children on the pc again
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArbiterBlixen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
They're not children. Riot is just starved for pixels. It's desperation.
Quote:
Originally Posted by xdrcfrx [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
idk, these threads you all start come across more desperate.
Quote:
Originally Posted by regandna [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Get outside of your dungeon today NibbleTwit.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Albanwr [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
blue should just be open house. Y'all act crazy over something thats meaningless. Staff should just help those that need it and ignore you manbabies who are there just to shit on the other raiders.

Have at it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Freakish [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
How many riot rogues pickpocketed eyes of zomm to be able to do this? At least 20. I've seen it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArbiterBlixen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
How do you spin this to the griefers being the good guys?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bhairava [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
if i am ever in a p99 raiding guild i will ninja loot everything i can and then quit the server
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hideousclaw [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Nibble on life support after this devastating shot
Quote:
Originally Posted by arsenalpow [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Just stop playing p99. It’s easy.
Quote:
Originally Posted by RevSaber [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Easy, root all eyes if zomm
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grumph [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
King!
Quote:
You sound like ideal VQ material !
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tongpow [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i can sorta get not knowing how eye of zomm works, but how the fuck do you get confused about who loots belongs to when another guild gets fte and kills the mob after you wiped to it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kir7gyjsIoQ
Quote:
Originally Posted by NextToTheGodsP99 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ennewi [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I bawl, "trains!"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxx [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Its really sad.
Quote:

Dettox “ throw as much shit as you can and see if anything sticks”
Nibblewit “ let me just get my head out of your arse and I’ll throw your shit master dettox”

These pair of clowns are good entertainment that’s for sure.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toryas [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You must have such a sad real life existence to display the amount of anger you hold against people you’ve never met.

Take a break bud, you look pathetic.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nytemist [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Derptoxxx apped but didnt get in. Too many No votes.
Salt is real.
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Croco [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Your warder loot is fake, sorry you didn't get it on a real server. Hope this helps.
Quote:
He didn’t get SoD shows karma is real
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grumph [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The charges are clear, objective, and provable.

Instead of accusing ppl of ‘sping’ why not write up a legit cry-wolf petition?

I mean if your right and they’re wrong it should be an open and shut case! A trifecta even!
goooood morning tooo yooooo!
Closed Thread