Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Class Discussions > Tanks

Closed Thread

Old 08-02-2021, 12:12 AM
Orc

Default Stache-K - A He-Man Patriot

Heavily inspired by growing up as a 90s kid, I made a Human Innurok Shadow Knight.

Character model: The biggest stache they had to offer.

My only question: Is it truly worth it? Because I do enjoy the model, but it is a bit too lean for my taste. I want a Macho Man Randy Savage, Death Planet deltoids, juices to the GILLS Human Stache SK... Similar to He-Man characters.

Just my wish.
Old 08-02-2021, 11:32 AM
Orc

If you couldn't see the true question, it is whether or not I should just scrap the human and focus on a Ogre SK.

But It is as well more of a joke because I am very happy as a Stache-K, but just wish I could adjust the size of the human. I miss my meat head wrestlers.
Last edited by Polmex; 08-02-2021 at 11:49 AM..
Old 08-02-2021, 11:53 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Polmex [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If you couldn't see the true question, it is whether or not I should just scrap the human and focus on a Ogre SK.
Ogre SK is 100% superior stat wise, and you get slam with all weapons, not just your epic. With Shroud of Undeath you get a much cheaper skeleton form that acts as a Shrink when you are 55+, so you only have to worry about being fat until then. There also isn't any amazing gear that humans can wear and other races like Ogres cannot. All the best SK gear doesn't have racial restrictions.

If you are considering Ogre, you should also consider Troll. Their stats are similar to Ogre, you still get slam, and their racial regeneration is very good if you want to be a solo focused SK. If you mostly group, Ogre would be better due to higher stats and FSI.

The only downside to scrapping your human is if you really don't like the look of Ogre/Troll. If you are the type of person who cares quite a bit about fashion, you should just stick to your human. A human SK can certainly do everything an Ogre/Troll can once you have all the best gear. You just have to swap to a shield or epic whenever you need to bash a caster to try and interrupt casting, and your solo downtime will be a bit longer.

EDIT: You can adjust the size of your human in one way, but you need to be a hardcore raider to do so. The Sleeper's Tomb Avatar weapons are a great additon to any SK's arsenal, and the Avatar proc increases your size.
Last edited by DeathsSilkyMist; 08-02-2021 at 12:08 PM..
Old 08-02-2021, 09:34 PM
Fire Giant

Play barbarian warrior no bp.
Old 08-03-2021, 05:49 AM
Planar Protector

He-Man doesn’t have a mustache and Randy Savage famously had a full beard. Check out Google images.

Of all my unnecessary posts this might be my oddest contribution to date.
Old 08-03-2021, 10:45 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snaggles [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
He-Man doesn’t have a mustache and Randy Savage famously had a full beard. Check out Google images.

Of all my unnecessary posts this might be my oddest contribution to date.
Lol...that is exactly what I was thinking. Maybe he is thinking of Magnum PI lol...
Old 08-03-2021, 11:35 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naethyn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
barb war should have a low AC AC bonus the way monk bare hand damage and weight works. So there is like a reason to tank a dragon wearing a kilt.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Last edited by Jibartik; 08-03-2021 at 11:40 AM..
Old 08-03-2021, 11:39 AM
Planar Protector

Barb warrior no question. Or a rogue if you feel like it. Just be a barb.
Lost but not forgotten.
Old 08-03-2021, 02:34 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naethyn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
tussek style
Old 08-04-2021, 02:36 PM
Sarnak

My SK is human just for the fashion quest [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Closed Thread