Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 09-08-2021, 09:27 AM
Planar Protector

Default 59 Bard LF Duo/Trio Partners

Hey everybody. Thanks for opening this thread. I'm currently looking for a small party to group with on a weekly basis to farm gear, or just to play in general. I'm a level 59 bard named Rhymenocerous w/ the epic and a few other pretty good pieces of gear. For some reason it's been difficult to find folks to group with on blue which is why I'm reaching out here. I also have a 60 monk and 57 rogue. If you're interested in teaming up to adventure in Norrath, please let me know! Thanks for reading.
“The fundamental question is, will I be as effective as a boss like my dad was? And I will be, even more so. But until I am, it's going to be hard to verify that I think I'll be more effective.“- Little Carmine
Old 09-08-2021, 11:30 AM
Planar Protector

Hey Rhyme! My bro and I were in your CC video on our mage/monk years ago! If you ever see us on <True Blues> you would always be welcomed to join! Although our play time is not what it use to be. We have 60 enc, shaman, mage, cleric, sk.. and other non 60s
Old 09-08-2021, 11:45 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skarne [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm a level 59 bard named Rhymenocerous
I don't have any characters that fit what you're looking for but wanted to share my two cents that your bard's name is amazing :P
Old 09-08-2021, 11:55 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScottBerta [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hey Rhyme! My bro and I were in your CC video on our mage/monk years ago! If you ever see us on <True Blues> you would always be welcomed to join! Although our play time is not what it use to be. We have 60 enc, shaman, mage, cleric, sk.. and other non 60s
True Blues!! I Remember you fellas! DM me here if you'd like to share your char/discord tags so I can reach out. Thanks for the msg!
“The fundamental question is, will I be as effective as a boss like my dad was? And I will be, even more so. But until I am, it's going to be hard to verify that I think I'll be more effective.“- Little Carmine
Old 09-08-2021, 11:56 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Philistine [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I don't have any characters that fit what you're looking for but wanted to share my two cents that your bard's name is amazing :P
Thanks man!
Old 09-08-2021, 12:09 PM
Planar Protector

Everyone is just sitting in Hole getting XP. The ZEM is way too high.

More than welcome to join my Necro down in Howling Stones, though! I have a whole slew of 60s to play as well.
Old 09-08-2021, 12:25 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxigen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Everyone is just sitting in Hole getting XP. The ZEM is way too high.

More than welcome to join my Necro down in Howling Stones, though! I have a whole slew of 60s to play as well.
Would love to dude! Just DM me your disc info or char names and we can start partyin. I am a big fan of howling stones
Old 09-27-2021, 10:41 AM
Aviak

I'd love to join in. I have a 55 druid and more than willing to charm a pet in sirens or kael arena perhaps. Laneren in game.
Last edited by Balthazar; 09-27-2021 at 10:49 AM..
Closed Thread