Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 10-10-2012, 07:27 PM
Aviak

Default Hail, Adventurers

Hail, and well met Adventurers.

I am Aegnarion, of Ayr'Dal. Yes that's correct I am Half Elf. I wonder... does that mean if a Half Elf has a baby with another Half elf that the offspring is a Quarter Elf? Anyway that is probably enough of that, allow me to introduce myself, I am Aegnarion of Ayr'Dal. My parents were of the Human and Wood Elf race.. whom I now do not know of their existence. A Half Elf is not very welcome in many parts of the lands and I too was shunned out like the majority of my brethren.

Although I grew up through a tough childhood, where along the way I dabbled in the arts of thievery and occasionally the musical world (There is only so much rotten tomato one guy can take) I quickly jumped back on the straight and narrow. We Half Elf are not famous for our Chivalry or Nobility, but I was determined to prove my worth by worshipping Mithaniel Marr and purging the lands of the undead that rise each and every waking moment. I am an outcast, so I want to stand out in the crowd. I chose the path of a Paladin.

In battle I lost my good friend Zevarius at a young age. He was a budding young paladin who too, showed great promise. It was from that day I decided to take Mithaniel Marr seriously and avenge his death by taking on the forces of evil that stripped my friend of the path that lie ahead of him. I found a flyer on the floor blowing past in the Oasis of Marr. I picked it up and brushed the sand off of the scroll. It read to me that the Hall of Truth were recruiting young promising fighters to follow the ways of Mithaniel Marr and quickly dispatch of the plagues of this land. I set off into North Freeport where I finally found a soldier outside of the Hall of Truth. At first he wouldn't let me in, but after showing him the flyer he let me pass. Upon climbing the stairs and walking to the back of the temple, I found Valeron Dushire. Upon handing him the note he glared at me, he did not believe I had it in me to become a Paladin, so he handed me a Purple shirt and tasked me to dispatch of several rats, bats and skeletons outside in the West Freeport Plains. I quickly set off and made camp outside for the night, where I found a kind gnome who offered me a bed for the night. In the dawn of the day I set off back to Valeron Dushire after gaining a whole bunch of field experience. He was impressed with me, although he may not like to admit himself.. and it was on this day after I handed in 20 bone chips, I was finally accepted as a Paladin in the North Freeport Hall of Truth.

I would like to say Hail to everyone in these lands and I hope to see you out and around the lands we know as Norrath!

Oh, I should probably type /roleplay too, right?
Last edited by Aegnarion; 10-10-2012 at 07:36 PM..
Old 10-11-2012, 08:47 AM
Kobold

immersion is deep, welcome my friend. I hope there is a roleplay word for poopsock

-Check us out at www.L4Gamers.com, Like and share us on facebook for chance to win prizes!-
Old 10-11-2012, 08:49 AM
Aviak

Old 10-11-2012, 08:52 AM
Sarnak

Welcome ! Great intro!
Old 10-11-2012, 11:07 AM
Aviak

Well met, young Squire.

Me Belzebuth.... or just Belz. Me come from da wet, hot place. Not unlike a wood elf's..., well, me not go der. Me from Oggok! Me only remember Craknek hall, many fighters. Me fight my whole life. Me fight for my father Rallos. Me see you, me fight you dead. Maybe, if you still not dead when I "finished," maybe I gives u shiny tings.... But me no little elf just gonna go *SQUOOOSH* and den be good eats for me.
Old 10-11-2012, 11:22 AM
Kobold

Welcome!
Old 10-11-2012, 11:32 AM
Aviak

Hail Belzebuth, well met. You had best prepare all of your shiny belongings for the day you stumble upon me. I fight in the name of Mithaniel Marr, who guides me in battle and aids me in my hour of need. While growing up I traveled from place to place and I have several adventures in the area of the Feerrott, many did not end so well! You Ogres do not have clean habits, and they sure are 'big' too!

May Mithaniel Marr have mercy upon you.

/ooc I pose a question to thee. Is it achievable to get a Guide to insert a special Character into your name for the most noble reasons; Roleplaying?

(Example: á,é,ó,í,ú)
Last edited by Aegnarion; 10-11-2012 at 12:20 PM..
Old 10-11-2012, 12:07 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aerist [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
... a roleplay word for poopsock
Shitestockings?
Old 10-11-2012, 12:13 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aegnarion [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hail Belzebuth, well met. You had best prepare all of your shiny belongings for the day you stumble upon me. I fight in the name of Mithaniel Marr, who guides me in battle and aids me in my hour of need. While growing up I traveled from place to place and I have several adventures in the area of the Feerrott, many did not end so well! You Ogres do not have clean habits, and they sure are 'big' too!

May Mithaniel Marr have mercy upon you.

I pose a question to thee. Is it achievable to get a Guide to insert a special Character into your name for the most noble reasons; Roleplaying?

(Example: á,é,ó,í,ú)
YOU DIDN'T INDICATE OUTOFCHARACTER AND RUINED MY IMMERSION WTF
Old 10-11-2012, 12:19 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hasbinlulz [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
YOU DIDN'T INDICATE OUTOFCHARACTER AND RUINED MY IMMERSION WTF
/ooc So I did not and for that I apologise. That was the whole reason I was editing the post in the first place.
Closed Thread