Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Old 10-23-2023, 06:58 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnetaress [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
And when the people who actually want to serve do join. Now they get slapped because they want to uphold a just lawful society and not a society of manipulative entitled abusers and druggies who get a free pass for winning the oppression Olympics special label of the month.
Brought to you by Applebee's. Sonny's BBQ. Walmart. And Target.
Old 10-23-2023, 07:07 PM
Planar Protector

Quoting yourself? Really thirsty for your 10k post.
Old 10-23-2023, 07:28 PM
Planar Protector

I knew this Marine. He did two tours in Falluja. He was attending a local community college to get a productive degree in mechanical engineering but he had to take this dumb philosophy class. One day the professor said "If hard work is important to you guys I need you to prove it to me today."

The Marine quietly got up from his desk and politely sucked off the professor in front of the class. When he was finished he said, "I apologize but in the Marines we are taught this is how to defend America today."

I'm repeting this story. Share if it makes you sad [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 10-23-2023, 07:41 PM
Aviak

being in the army was based, most people are incompetent so if you have an IQ over 90 you will get waivered for early promotions and make decent pay
Old 10-23-2023, 07:52 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tormmac [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
being in the army was based, most people are incompetent so if you have an IQ over 90 you will get waivered for early promotions and make decent pay

based

weow
Old 10-23-2023, 08:02 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snaggles [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Quoting yourself? Really thirsty for your 10k post.
It's in RNF if i wanted that tenk i would just make 50 threads in off topic talking only to myself, in fact i keep thinking how sad will it be when i break 10k on a dead forum years after jibartik has passed from us [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 10-23-2023, 08:03 PM
Banned

some of the lawlest shit i ever saw was in the army no cap frfr (pretends to be a zoomer)

that said lol at the marine story cool story bro
Old 10-23-2023, 10:24 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooloo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I don't think young people *ever* wanted to join the military. There's really only one personality type who actively wants to serve
Without having done the research, I thought it was historically (recent history) poor young people who were enticed by the opportunities such as free college that the military offered. Also, I think there was a strong generational component, meaning that if someone's grandparents or especially parent served honorably, their descendants wanted to be like them and also serve

Mainstream culture convincing everyone that modern America is a shitty evil place (despite everyone and their mother wanting to come here) is definitely not working wonders for current military recruitment, I hear
Old 10-24-2023, 07:24 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnetaress [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's in RNF if i wanted that tenk i would just make 50 threads in off topic talking only to myself, in fact i keep thinking how sad will it be when i break 10k on a dead forum years after jibartik has passed from us [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
“If”
Old 10-24-2023, 08:01 AM
Banned

that said 9639 is a pretty special set of numbrs [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]