Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Old 03-08-2024, 03:34 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by cd288 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Aka can't be racist and spew random right wing conspiracy shit. Such terrible rules.
Lol no.

What happened I think is the left now loses basically every sincere argument because they've become so insane and arrogant and they never learn anything and always double down when their bad ideas fail. But they can't be shown to be fools if the discussion can never take place, see. It's just safer this way. I understand the p99 elf forum isn't exactly the appropriate venue for in depth political debates, but this trend is reflected across pretty much the whole internet with few exceptions.

In seriousness, I think the staff just had a totally valid concern about their deal with daybreak and it's a rule that should probably have always been in place, but if you're gonna post such dumb shit I have to reply to it cause this is rnf and everything.
Old 03-08-2024, 03:56 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ciderpress [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lol no.

What happened I think is the left now loses basically every sincere argument because they've become so insane and arrogant and they never learn anything and always double down when their bad ideas fail. But they can't be shown to be fools if the discussion can never take place, see. It's just safer this way. I understand the p99 elf forum isn't exactly the appropriate venue for in depth political debates, but this trend is reflected across pretty much the whole internet with few exceptions.

In seriousness, I think the staff just had a totally valid concern about their deal with daybreak and it's a rule that should probably have always been in place, but if you're gonna post such dumb shit I have to reply to it cause this is rnf and everything.
My local reddit has a no politics rule too.

How did Darkpaw become so powerful without anyone noticing ?
Old 03-08-2024, 03:58 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by booter [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
this is a pretty insane take for anyone rooted in reality

but i guess when your reality is all day spent on the p99 elf sim forums, things get a little screwy
booter validates his existence by talking shit to others on the same message boards he's been haunting for thirteen years. Of course he doesn't have awareness of how out of touch he is.

You and magnet are part of the same team. You are just as grounded in reality as magnet is.

Look in the mirror.
Old 03-08-2024, 04:39 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by booter [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
this is a pretty insane take for anyone rooted in reality

but i guess when your reality is all day spent on the p99 elf sim forums, things get a little screwy
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 03-08-2024, 06:17 PM
Banned

I can't even talk about the truthfulness of our Supreme elected leader in public cuz everyone is afraid of the civil war movie giving some actress lady the PTSD vapors for performing in it. And this isn't even just the p99 forum for sure. My family is psycho too if you even question their perception of reality.

G-d help us all. If we can't even rant in rants and flames. We should be on every street corner questioning our leaders and how they are even in power.
Old 03-08-2024, 07:11 PM
Sarnak

i have 400 posts in 13 years, they have 10k+ (maybe 20k or 30k w/ other accounts) in 4 years

someone please list me all of the things we are not allowed to discuss here because our freedoms are being taken away. i'm pretty sure it's still just the one thing. get a grip lmao
Old 03-08-2024, 07:19 PM
Aviak

I see dead servers. Oh, and dead people! *Crowd Gasps*
Elijamonk - 59.5 Monk
Wardru - 60 Druid
Old 03-08-2024, 07:32 PM
Banned

Quote:
i have 400 posts in 13 years, they have 10k+ (maybe 20k or 30k w/ other accounts) in 4 years

someone please list me all of the things we are not allowed to discuss here because our freedoms are being taken away. i'm pretty sure it's still just the one thing. get a grip lmao
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Do you know any other songs?
Old 03-08-2024, 10:35 PM
Planar Protector

Hasbinbad glares at you disappointedly.

this thread objectively sucks now.

i was complaining ABOUT this, not in-league with this.

before you post, please consider opting out.
Old 03-08-2024, 11:34 PM
Banned