Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 10-18-2013, 08:59 AM
Banned

Default Ur a neckbeard.

When ur god damned neck hairs catch up to your normal beard hairs.
Old 10-18-2013, 09:10 AM
Planar Protector

someone clearly doesn't understand the point of calling someone a neck beard

it's meant to imply that you're not an actual man/adult because you're incapable of growing hair on your actual face

having (sufficient) hair on your face as well as your neck does not a neck beard make.

but i guess that since you are a confirmed neck beard, you either want to deflect that stigma or pass it on to others to try to lessen your own pain.
Old 10-18-2013, 09:17 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samoht [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
someone clearly doesn't understand the point of calling someone a neck beard

it's meant to imply that you're not an actual man/adult because you're incapable of growing hair on your actual face

having (sufficient) hair on your face as well as your neck does not a neck beard make.

but i guess that since you are a confirmed neck beard, you either want to deflect that stigma or pass it on to others to try to lessen your own pain.
???? What. I've never heard of that. I always thought a neckbeard as someone who is a massive nerd. Having a neckbeard means you don't know how to shave/make your bard look good for the real world, thus you are probably a huge nerd.
Old 10-18-2013, 09:20 AM
Banned

nah... neckbeard is a term to designate scubby nerds IRLs who care more about their pixels than their actual appearence. This goes for people who pretty much do any IT work. If they don't shave/shave neck hairs, but grow a short scubby face and never a full beard because they don't put in the time to grow it. And they have as much neck hair (or more) than face hair.

They are neckbeards.

I just observed that even though I shaved to make myself non-neckbeardy and more trendy/normal. My neck hairs quickly caught up to what I left on my face.

Stallman is a neckbeard and that guy is a real hardcore mans man.

This is a an ubermensch neckbeard:

http://i.imgur.com/MESG9.jpg
Old 10-18-2013, 09:20 AM
Banned

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

P.S. mudkips just makin shit up.
Old 10-18-2013, 09:24 AM
Planar Protector

A dickbeard is when I cram my cock so far down your throat my pubes appear to be sprouted from your cheeks.
Old 10-18-2013, 09:24 AM
Banned

is that you
Old 10-18-2013, 09:25 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barkingturtle [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
A dickbeard is when I cram my cock so far down your throat my pubes appear to be sprouted from your cheeks.
lol. and we posted within the same second basically.

that defs makes us besties!!!!
Old 10-18-2013, 09:29 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by susvain0362 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
???? What. I've never heard of that. I always thought a neckbeard as someone who is a massive nerd. Having a neckbeard means you don't know how to shave/make your bard look good for the real world, thus you are probably a huge nerd.
Quote:
Originally Posted by runlvlzero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
nah... neckbeard is a term to designate scubby nerds IRLs who care more about their pixels than their actual appearence. This goes for people who pretty much do any IT work. If they don't shave/shave neck hairs, but grow a short scubby face and never a full beard because they don't put in the time to grow it. And they have as much neck hair (or more) than face hair.

hey morans, let me introduce you to the transitive property:

someone who's a huge nerd and plays video games all day and has more hair on his neck than on his face is a neckbeard.

someone who plays video games all day long and does not have a real life is not a real man.

a neckbeard plays video games all day long and does not have a real life.

a neckbeard is not a real man.

let's try another problem: runlvlzero is a confirmed neckbeard. is runlvlzero a real man?
Also its pretty hard not to post after you.. not because you have a stimulating(sic), but because you are constantly patrolling RnF and filling it with your spam.
Old 10-18-2013, 09:52 AM
Banned

I've observed my neckhairs catch up to my face hairs. So that makes me a girlyman. And i'm ok with that.
Closed Thread