Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Do you live in one of America's inner cities?
Yes, I live in a but I got inner city 41 18.55%
Yes, I live in a crime infested inner city 35 15.84%
Yes, I live in a burning crime infested inner city 33 14.93%
Bush burned the crime infested towers 153 69.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 221. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 11-13-2018, 10:58 AM
Planar Protector

liberal minds are fleeing the left (reluctantly), concentrating the abandoned mix of delusion and idiocy in an increasingly diluted pool of IQ points. it's only a matter of time until angry retards and sinister intellects topple the machine of progress. make no doubt, the left WILL one-up the right and the election of Trump.

woe.
Old 11-13-2018, 11:01 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by rollin5k [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sonderbeast doesnt know what propaganda is. Its created/funded by the state. You've been consuming it your whole life and its made you retarded
Old 11-13-2018, 11:04 AM
Banned

you're all just playing hillary's sick little game tho

she's quite famously a cuckquean; losing the election was probably the biggest O of her life.

Thanks Trump
Old 11-13-2018, 11:06 AM
Banned

^now that is podracing
Old 11-13-2018, 11:08 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonderbeast [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Why are you so sensitive about being called a nationalist?
I'm not sensitive about being called a nationalist.

The problem lies in the fact that utter retards like you don't know the difference between a 'nationalist' and a 'white supremacist'.

When people think 'nationalist' their minds go directly to 'ethnic nationalism' because they're sheltered, retarded, and ignorant.

People don't even understand that most western countries have been operating on a civic nationalist model for decades.
Old 11-13-2018, 11:31 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by rollin5k [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sonderbeast doesnt know what propaganda is. Its created/funded by the state. You've been consuming it your whole life and its made you retarded
Dumbass. Trump talks to Hannity every day. Fox is Trumps state media. You're dense if you believe it isn't.

The only solution is not watching the news.

right?

No you fucking retard - compare data, vet the information, research multiple reports.

There is this thing called a brain. It interprets information. You don't have to believe everything you read online, see on TV, or hear on the radio.

And when you find evidence that a source has bent the truth or lied to you, not 'he said, she said', actual evidence, then stop.

I'm sure this will fall on dead ears since you all are on Fox/alex jones feeding tubes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogean View Post

If you have proof of a staff member violating policies, you report it in a Forum PM to me [Rogean] or Nilbog.
Old 11-13-2018, 11:34 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScaringChildren [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm not sensitive about being called a nationalist.

The problem lies in the fact that utter retards like you don't know the difference between a 'nationalist' and a 'white supremacist'.

When people think 'nationalist' their minds go directly to 'ethnic nationalism' because they're sheltered, retarded, and ignorant.

People don't even understand that most western countries have been operating on a civic nationalist model for decades.
"Nationalism is a political, social, and economic system characterized by the promotion of the interests of a particular nation, especially with the aim of gaining and maintaining sovereignty (self-governance) over the homeland. The political ideology of nationalism holds that a nation should govern itself, free from outside interference and is linked to the concept of self-determination. Nationalism is further oriented towards developing and maintaining a single national identity based on shared, social characteristics, such as culture and language, religion and politics, and a belief in a shared and singular common ancestry"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nationalism

took me 10 seconds to show you're an ignorant hypocrit
2ez

Quote:

If you have proof of a staff member violating policies, you report it in a Forum PM to me [Rogean] or Nilbog.
Old 11-13-2018, 11:40 AM
Planar Protector

Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonderbeast [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
"Nationalism is a political, social, and economic system characterized by the promotion of the interests of a particular nation, especially with the aim of gaining and maintaining sovereignty (self-governance) over the homeland. The political ideology of nationalism holds that a nation should govern itself, free from outside interference and is linked to the concept of self-determination. Nationalism is further oriented towards developing and maintaining a single national identity based on shared, social characteristics, such as culture and language, religion and politics, and a belief in a shared and singular common ancestry"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nationalism

took me 10 seconds to show you're an ignorant hypocrit
2ez
what's wrong with celebrating any of those things though? they are what makes us, us and what makes US, US.
Old 11-13-2018, 11:41 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by maskedmelon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
liberal minds are fleeing the left (reluctantly), concentrating the abandoned mix of delusion and idiocy in an increasingly diluted pool of IQ points. it's only a matter of time until angry retards and sinister intellects topple the machine of progress. make no doubt, the left WILL one-up the right and the election of Trump.
This may be your opinion, but it is 100% regurgitated propaganda. It's an unsubstatiated statement meant to prop up one side while degrade the other. Try not to be a lemming and have a fact based opinion.

Quote:

Old 11-13-2018, 11:43 AM
Banned

Quote:
Dumbass. Trump talks to Hannity every day. Fox is Trumps state media. You're dense if you believe it isn't.

The only solution is not watching the news.

right?

No you fucking retard - compare data, vet the information, research multiple reports.

There is this thing called a brain. It interprets information. You don't have to believe everything you read online, see on TV, or hear on the radio.

And when you find evidence that a source has bent the truth or lied to you, not 'he said, she said', actual evidence, then stop.

I'm sure this will fall on dead ears since you all are on Fox/alex jones feeding tubes.
Very mad. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Closed Thread