Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 02-04-2015, 11:25 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aviann [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
hasbinbad?
Ha. That dude. He was vile and hilarious at the same time.

When I started here back in 2011, I was out in Oasis. There was this guy, a bard. He was famous for training SGs. He'd announce in shout he was there and chaos would ensue. People would actually leave the zone when he showed up. I can't remember his name.
Rahvan
Old 02-04-2015, 12:42 PM
Large Bat

Quote:
Originally Posted by radditsu [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
TM BLO....
TMO is in the process of being raped again this week.

I cannot wait to see the spin team QQ
Old 02-04-2015, 12:47 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBlackSheep [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ha. That dude. He was vile and hilarious at the same time.

When I started here back in 2011, I was out in Oasis. There was this guy, a bard. He was famous for training SGs. He'd announce in shout he was there and chaos would ensue. People would actually leave the zone when he showed up. I can't remember his name.
Old school, Fancy the bard.
Old 02-04-2015, 01:00 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Galelor [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Haha. Yes! I remember he would RP it. He'd shout out shit about how his sand giant friends would help him rid the zone of evil races. He'd train every evil race he saw, which would ultimately wipe out everyone on the beach. He'd then apologize to innocent victims and salute them for giving the ultimate sacrifice for the betterment of Norrath.

It was funny at first, but then it became pretty damn annoying as it seemed like I'd just get my pet up, get buffs going and start my first pull, dude would show up.
Rahvan
Old 02-04-2015, 01:06 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBlackSheep [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Haha. Yes! I remember he would RP it. He'd shout out shit about how his sand giant friends would help him rid the zone of evil races. He'd train every evil race he saw, which would ultimately wipe out everyone on the beach. He'd then apologize to innocent victims and salute them for giving the ultimate sacrifice for the betterment of Norrath.

It was funny at first, but then it became pretty damn annoying as it seemed like I'd just get my pet up, get buffs going and start my first pull, dude would show up.
Fancy was a griefer's hero, and made one hell of a funny forum read. Swamp defense was also classic and hilarious.
Old 02-04-2015, 01:08 PM
Planar Protector

Hi Shinko!
Old 02-04-2015, 01:10 PM
Sarnak

Did fancy make an appearance here? Because he did that on live waaaay back in the day, I thought.
Old 02-04-2015, 01:11 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Galelor [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Fancy was a griefer's hero, and made one hell of a funny forum read. Swamp defense was also classic and hilarious.
Whatever happened to him? Did he just drop off?
Rahvan
Old 02-04-2015, 01:31 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Whatever happened to him? Did he just drop off?
I remember he came back on red and brought a bunch of Twitch followers with him - back when Twitch streaming was still quite niche/hipster (some rolled on red, some probably stayed?). I think either Nilbog or Rogean turned up on the stream in game.

Not seen him on since though, anyone know his Twitch channel username?
Old 02-04-2015, 01:58 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Fancy was the fucking man! Grouped with him on Sullon a bit when we were both in Flowers of Happiness, was a grade A an hero.

Join us!!! Visit Asgard today!
Closed Thread