Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Server Issues > Resolved Issues

Old 03-19-2024, 10:04 AM
Skeleton

Default Launch Titanium can't find file.

Hello all, hoping I can get some help here. Fingers crossed and thanks in advance for anyone kind enough to lend a hand.

So as the title says, Launch Titanium can't find EQgame. I've read up a little on the issue and have done a few things. I have done several fresh installs of titanium and the p99 files we copy over. I have made an exception for EQGame in my anti-virus. I have uninstalled and then reinstalled Titanium into my downloads folder as it won't let me save on my desktop or any folder on the desktop and I was told that it needed to be outside of the traditional program folders.

I understand I can edit the batch file but I've never done so and if that is indeed the answer I am hoping somebody can walk me through.

Its strange because I've played p99 on this computer in the past with no problems.

Nevermind, I tried one more thing I found after typing this and it worked. Now to figure out why my password isn't working lol.
Last edited by Sharrd; 03-19-2024 at 10:12 AM.. Reason: Figured it out
Old 03-30-2024, 07:26 PM
Decaying Skeleton

My Titanium shortcut disappeared from my desktop after I had not launched it in a few months. I tried searching through my files but it did not locate it.

Mind giving us hints as to how you recovered functionality?

I also installed the latest patch, 57, but it did not seem to alter things as far as my problem goes.
Old 03-30-2024, 11:31 PM
Planar Protector

Find the Launch Titanium file in your main EQ folder and right click and you can show more options and Send to -> Desktop (create shortcut)

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 03-31-2024, 10:45 AM
Decaying Skeleton

That worked, thank you!

Not sure why it didn't locate that when I searched "titanium" in the folder, doesn't matter now.