Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 11-26-2019, 02:21 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teppler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It’s not that I can’t understand. I like pointing out that you don’t have an actual argument. What you describe is just having an echo chamber to reinforce your opinion that you seem unable to base in any fact.
The irony of someone telling someone else that they have nothing to say, while saying nothing themselves.

I wasn't really making an argument. You posted a racist comic. It's obviously racist to everyone else, except for the people who will pretend that it's not racist because they get offended when other people call them a racist. If you're going to embrace racism so proudly by posting racist material, why get so indignant when people call you a racist? I don't get it, why not stand up for what you believe in instead of folding?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teppler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It’s kind of fun needling the subject because one can make fun of and criticize the Obamas all day without getting racial. I know it’s going to drive you nuts because you obsess about race.
I'm not a big fan of Obama, but there are so many policy points you could criticize him on, why make it all about race? You're devaluing your own argument.

And where are you coming up with this assertion that I'm "obsessed about race?" What does that even mean? This might shock you, but a lot of people just don't like racists.
Old 11-26-2019, 02:28 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Her bulge isn't even that big if you think about it. I know I have.
Old 11-26-2019, 02:35 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonkie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Her bulge isn't even that big if you think about it. I know I have.
I don't see what's racist about white supremacists claiming that black women are too ugly, muscular, and aggressive to be feminine.
Old 11-26-2019, 02:35 PM
Banned

How many puppets will you worship before you real eyes that they never do what they say? And why do you continue to worship them even after they prove it? He says, "America first" while funding foreign terrorists with $3.8 billion of our tax money every year. And you still ride his dick. If you still support Trump then you're a lunatic; not that Bernie the Communist or Hillary Cunton aren't any better. Zionists run America and the sooner you accept that the better. The president is just one of their tools. If you need a leader then look to yourself or people around you, not a hypocrite that's thousands of miles away. "America" will never be "saved" by putting faith in the next presidential replacement, but only by working with smaller communities that havn't been compromised by parasites.
Old 11-26-2019, 02:41 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I don't see what's racist about white supremacists claiming that black women are too ugly, muscular, and aggressive to be feminine.
So let me guess, you like all races, ethnicities and women of all qualities. Otherwise, you are a racist bigot.
Old 11-26-2019, 02:45 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by BallzDeep [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So let me guess, you like all races, ethnicities and women of all qualities. Otherwise, you are a racist bigot.
I'm a bit of a curmudgeon, so I usually don't like most people but that's not because of their race or ethnicity.
Old 11-26-2019, 02:57 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by BallzDeep [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yes, most people don't judge others based on race, ethnicity, or gender. And yes, people who do judge other people based on those things are racists or bigots. I'm glad to see that you're making some progress here.
Old 11-26-2019, 02:59 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
I'm a bit of a curmudgeon, so I usually don't like most people but that's not because of their race or ethnicity.
So you feel as though you don't need to be physically attracted to someone whatsoever and you have no line based on physical appearance that you do not like. Big Ears, deformities, skin color or a certain type of woman does not fall on any scale for you?
Old 11-26-2019, 03:00 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khorza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yes, most people don't judge others based on race, ethnicity, or gender. And yes, people who do judge other people based on those things are racists or bigots. I'm glad to see that you're making some progress here.
You are obviously too stupid to understand the irony in what you are saying.

Is a black man racist if he only likes black women?
Closed Thread