Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Do you live in one of America's inner cities?
Yes, I live in a but I got inner city 41 18.55%
Yes, I live in a crime infested inner city 35 15.84%
Yes, I live in a burning crime infested inner city 33 14.93%
Bush burned the crime infested towers 153 69.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 221. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 07-05-2017, 12:20 PM
Banned

how can CNN simultaneously be losing all the viewers/advertisers and still remain an effective cudgel against those dang libturds?
Old 07-05-2017, 12:21 PM
Banned

CNN trump encourages violence against reporters, here is the name of an individual we're going to tell you is a nazi, here is his address, we do not condone violence! Trump is an instigator! (so is this guy, get em!)
Old 07-05-2017, 12:22 PM
Banned

i think the wwe needs to disavow the gif man who said the N word online
Old 07-05-2017, 12:22 PM
Banned

according to CNN every one who has played everquest even once deserves to lose their jobs and be harmed
Old 07-05-2017, 12:30 PM
Banned

the left is made up of people who grew up watching paradise lost, come home from work today and watch making a murder, then log onto CNN and read articles that do the same thing they were so outraged their entire lives about, now, to internet nerds. They are clueless morans no different than the clueless morans they bitch about all day long on facebook that they only see on thanskgiving.
Old 07-05-2017, 12:43 PM
Banned

people who arent shipping andershep make me feel sweaty and nauseous
Old 07-05-2017, 01:05 PM
Planar Protector

Attacking the credibility of one network and not accounting for the Turner effect? Y'all must be forgetting what long term opiate usage does. Also, what cnn does is what most major networks do because it's a business and they'll do what generates the most revenue. When did folks get all up in arms about bad journalism or has the consumer base finally figured out what decent journalism is since they didn't pay attention in elementary school?
Old 07-05-2017, 01:16 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriam1066 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Trump is bad but 81% of American heroin comes from Mexico and we have huge criminal communities of salvadoreans and Hondurans. Trump, by simply enforcing immigration laws, is dramatically reducing illegal immigration. 61% of America immigrants are a burden to the state via Medicaid or
Some other program at a time when California, Illinois, Houston, and Kentucky (among MANY other places) can't fund their pensions. We can't be the sugar daddy of planet earth anymore, allowing Walmart to pay nothing as the state, which isnt adequately funded, continues to make up the difference via Medicaid and other payments

About 3 weeks ago I would've told you I deeply regretted voting for
Trump. He definitely makes America look like shit. But if I'm being honest, he isn't worse than Bush (yet) and America has to stop all immigration and move towards a national minimum income. That can only happen if birth rigjt citizenship and immigration are removed

Oh and I didn't vote for obama either time but I think he was better than trump so far solely on the basis of Syria and net neutrality. I can't for the life of me figure out why republicans love Comcast so much

Thanks for your answer.

So you disagree with Trump on most things, but the immigration situation is right now the most important (political) topic for you, and you see only Trump doing something about it?
Not sure if there is such saying in english, but in germany we would say "Der Zweck heiligt die Mittel" (= The end justifies the means ?!).

I think I understand you, but isnt the drug situation just a symptom and not the cause? I mean more border protection cant be bad, but I have my doubts that its the solution for the problem.
It might raise the price for drugs from mexico, but I doubt it will stop them.
On a long-term it seems to be cheaper to help the drug addicts and build a solid drug prevention / enlightenment programm (my opinion on this is totaly speculative).
Old 07-05-2017, 02:12 PM
Banned

domo you are right, but that shit just wont fly in america, in america we do things the right/wrong way, but we do out our way, we like to fail, we like to just try things even if we already know t hey dont work, but we just want to try them again anyway, or keep trying things, or not change things as much as possible.

its a wierd place.
Old 07-05-2017, 02:19 PM
Banned

BUT ITS A FUN PLACE

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Closed Thread