Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Trading Hub

Closed Thread

Old 05-05-2016, 02:06 PM
Planar Protector

Swish, the stuff that i wrote mostly base on the FD / raise+instant click invis technique, so no, their spells dont change much [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 05-12-2016, 06:38 AM
Planar Protector

Another example of how good CoS really is.

Yesterday my SK was made raid puller in WW
I pulled Tranala for BFG quest. Tranala is a lvl 66 named dispelling dragon.
I had unluckily 3 big wurm adds roaming up on me. With CoS I easily FDd then immefiately stood up with instant CoS invis to reset the 3 adds. Then successfully grabbed Tranala to raid.

Id like to repeat therefore: CoS is an amazing item, it makes SK a viable raid / group puller.
This fast pull above would never be doable without CoS

I can confirm that this item now can sell for 18k and price is heading up thus this item remains best % profit so far, [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

40-50k inc soon[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] gratz to those keeping their CoS:es!
Old 05-12-2016, 11:09 AM
Decaying Skeleton

You will always find peoples willing to pay stupid prices, especially old timers who do not really care spending 5000p more for their 3rd alt. Now, 10k is already quite much for a first timer / new player. You may sell to twinks, but you also make it really hard for a new player to get this must have item. This server is years old, and will not last forever. Do you really intend to make newcommers lives even harder than they are ? Not very clever from a long term pov. Every player on the server has several CoS, their're not worth more than 10k. Wtf, it was 3k 2 weeks ago.
Last edited by Nexxo1999; 05-12-2016 at 11:16 AM..
Old 05-12-2016, 11:22 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by schnickusaurus [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I had unluckily 3 big wurm adds roaming up on me. With CoS I easily FDd then immefiately stood up with instant CoS invis to reset the 3 adds. Then successfully grabbed Tranala to raid.

Id like to repeat therefore: CoS is an amazing item, it makes SK a viable raid / group puller.

I can confirm that this item now can sell for 18k and price is heading up thus this item remains best % profit so far, [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

40-50k inc soon[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] gratz to those keeping their CoS:es!
LOL Pay so much money for items.... just learn to pull and then you can save your plat.
Old 05-12-2016, 12:15 PM
Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by schnickusaurus [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Meta ec slum lording right here.

Meta ec fat game right here
Old 05-12-2016, 12:23 PM
Sarnak

Quote:

There are several hundred CoS on the server. Demand will never exceed the supply. You're dreaming if you think that the price will get that high.
Old 05-12-2016, 12:24 PM
Planar Protector

Manastone is just as good in Velious as it was in Kunark, for the classes that can abuse it at least. Cleric with a porter friend, Wizard with epic, and Druid with Robe.
Old 05-12-2016, 12:39 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecily [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Manastone is just as good in Velious as it was in Kunark, for the classes that can abuse it at least. Cleric with a porter friend, Wizard with epic, and Druid with Robe.
Or es legs
Closed Thread