Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 05-24-2015, 09:54 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colgate [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
<Good Guys> was formed to bring mass PvP, but instead they do everything to avoid PvP so they can try to snipe raid mobs uncontested
Tonight's battle was fought in strategy and movement rather than dps. As you know very well, part of winning PvP is gearing up. We have a lot of newer characters that need more items. That will help us win more PvP. Therefore, we made good progress as a PvP guild today, whether you approve of it or not. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

<Good Guys> has already taken more dragons than the resistance has in a while. Two Trakanons, a Gorenaire, 2+ Ragefires...in 4 days. Pras. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Don't be mad and try to say negative stuff about us, <Empire>; just keep playing and having fun. We're going to keep playing and keep PvPing no matter what you say. Don't worry, we'll have many more battles. I imagine it'll go both ways, especially as <Good Guys> develops as a guild.
Old 05-24-2015, 09:54 PM
Fire Giant

Default .

Guys, guys, twerk is giving me the D guys.. guys. WTF that wizard just came out of no where!@@$@
Old 05-24-2015, 09:55 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Videri [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Tonight's battle was fought in strategy and movement rather than dps. Also, as you know very well, part of winning PvP is gearing up. We have a lot of newer characters that need more items. That will help us win more PvP. Therefore, we made good progress as a PvP guild today, whether you approve of it or not. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

<Good Guys> has already taken more dragons than the resistance has in a while. Two Trakanons, a Gorenaire, 2+ Ragefires...in 4 days. Pras. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Don't be mad and try to say negative stuff about us, <Empire>; just keep playing and having fun. We're going to keep playing and keep PvPing no matter what you say. Don't worry, we'll have many more battles. I imagine it'll go both ways, especially as <Good Guys> develops as a guild.
Old 05-24-2015, 09:56 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Videri [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Tonight's battle was fought in strategy and movement rather than dps. As you know very well, part of winning PvP is gearing up. We have a lot of newer characters that need more items. That will help us win more PvP. Therefore, we made good progress as a PvP guild today, whether you approve of it or not. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Bore off
Old 05-24-2015, 09:59 PM
Sarnak

Losing dragons hurts empire more than YT's, mission accomplished
Old 05-24-2015, 10:00 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gzaz [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Bore off

Guys, guys, twerk is giving me the D guys.. guys. WTF that wizard just came out of no where!@@$@

Your horrible at everything, leave the FQ to your guildmates
Old 05-24-2015, 10:01 PM
Planar Protector

Casual christian guild with fewer numbers, inferior gear, and less AoNs out played the new Nilly. I did want the pvp tho [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] sorry we disappointed you guys but we did what was best for are tight knit family. Tonight I will goto unrest and simulate getting zerged down by skeletons though.
Old 05-24-2015, 10:02 PM
Banned

U got gore that we left up cause we don't want it ... You got trak when most of us have the gear off it gratz to you
Old 05-24-2015, 10:03 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by pgerman [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Your horrible at everything, leave the FQ to your guildmates
You make no sense
Old 05-24-2015, 10:05 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:

Gratz on your gains, and if you're happy with them then you don't need to listen to others.

We had every scenario of how tonight could go in mind when we were gathering to head to seb, and it basically went the best possible way that it could for you. That being said with you sticking to that plan, we also got the best things we could hope to get out of it as well.

Most people are just confused because of the promise of mass pvp when you formed. That being said, you guys probably did need to avoid us because as a guild I don't think you can stand up to us in mass pvp as you currently are. Keep it up and hopefully we'll see your guild in action soon.