Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Do you live in one of America's inner cities?
Yes, I live in a but I got inner city 41 18.55%
Yes, I live in a crime infested inner city 35 15.84%
Yes, I live in a burning crime infested inner city 33 14.93%
Bush burned the crime infested towers 153 69.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 221. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 02-20-2017, 05:37 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
He didn't seduced weak minded men. He promised to create american jobs FOR AMERICANS.
Agreed, It has very little to do with the many other things he did to seduce weak minded men.
Old 02-20-2017, 05:40 PM
Planar Protector

listen dude just because you've been spoon fed by liberals and democrats to make you a special little snowflake. Doesn't mean you're any fucking better than anyone else.

Hate or Love Trump,.. He is increases the American price value. People outside the USA are just mad because it's not costing less to buy the american dream.

RIPiss in your pre-historic country bitch.

--
And just so I don't contridict myself. We should honestly be focused on getting into outer space. Not this fucking rock we live on.
Told this to Rogean, Nilbog & Menden.
Last edited by Baler; 02-20-2017 at 05:43 PM..
Old 02-20-2017, 05:42 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Prexus [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Trump seduced so many weak minded men with his money and "acumen". Almost a month in and he hasn't done thing One for Odus. Fuckin' typical.
MOGA!
Old 02-20-2017, 05:43 PM
Kobold

How do you know which way I lean? I'm no democrat or a snowflake. You're spitting out the same recycled shit like a typical internet parrot. The only thing you know is that I took a snide swipe at yer seducer in chief. You get full points for flailing your arms and screeching like a dying animal in his defense.

The real point here is that most of hist supporters wish they could be Melania for just one beautiful night with the T man.
Old 02-20-2017, 05:44 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Prexus [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
How do you know which way I lean? I'm no democrat or a snowflake.

Because outsiders, democrats and liberals hate how REAL trump is. They want to fuel people's imagination but he is actually making reality.
Just for the record I don't think trump is a republican,. but that's unfortunately the party that backs him. It is what it is. But he's not a fart sniffing liberal or a lie promising democrat.

PS. While our political views may be clashing. I 100% respect your everquest erudite mage. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Not trying to diffuse the situation,. but I just wanted to share our common ground!
Last edited by Baler; 02-20-2017 at 05:50 PM..
Old 02-20-2017, 05:51 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Because outsiders, democrats and liberals hate how REAL trump is. They want to fuel people's imagination but actually make reality.
You're an actual real life everyday example of a trump supporter. In your world, the only people who hate trump are democrats and people outside of the country. You're showing yourself to be stupid ignorant. Not just ignorant. At the risk of sounding like an arrogant dick, people like you should be ripped from the conversation. You love to muddy the water with bullshit in your knuckle dragging, trump loving beta male way.

You would be spun around in fuckin' circles so hard if you went up against people who don't like Trump who aren't liberal democrats. Like myself.
Old 02-20-2017, 05:53 PM
Planar Protector

In my world(In the real world),. democrats promised released slaves the entire world just for a vote. Liberals care more about a tree or pig than a human life.

Am I wrong?

---
I have the 2nd amendment to protect my life and private property against people who want to cause me direct harm.
God bless America.
Last edited by Baler; 02-20-2017 at 05:56 PM..
Old 02-20-2017, 05:55 PM
Kobold

Quote:
In my world,. democrats promised released slaves the entire world just for a vote. Liberals care more about a tree than a human life.

Am I wrong?
Yeah. As I stumble over the typos I can find plenty wrong with that. It's overly simplistic. I have a big problem with liberals myself. But it serves a weak mind to paint everything to be overly simplistic.
Old 02-20-2017, 05:58 PM
Planar Protector

oh god,. I made typosssze I must be the worlds worst person and have no idea what i'm about just because I make tposzos!
according to you typos make me wrong,.. But you claim you're not democrap or libtard,. Yet you certainly are perpetrating one right now.
And excuse me for the language but the only way to crack a nut is to use a nut cracker.
Last edited by Baler; 02-20-2017 at 06:00 PM..
Old 02-20-2017, 05:59 PM
Kobold

But I respect you for the fact that clearly you played U.O back in the day. I used to get my Kal Ort Por on-*hic