Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Do you live in one of America's inner cities?
Yes, I live in a but I got inner city 41 18.55%
Yes, I live in a crime infested inner city 35 15.84%
Yes, I live in a burning crime infested inner city 33 14.93%
Bush burned the crime infested towers 153 69.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 221. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 02-20-2017, 06:02 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
oh god,. I made typosssze I must be the worlds worst person and have no idea what i'm about just because I make tposzos!
according to you typos make my wrong,.. But you claim you're not democrap or libtard,. Yet you certainly are perpetrating one right now.
And excuse me for the language but the only way to crack a nut is to use a nut cracker.
The typos where a very small side comments to my bigger point about you being overly simplistic. I see you didn't address that at all. No worries chum. How am I perpetuating a liberal democrat? C'mon vomit up all yer diatribe on me and tell me what and who you think I am.
Old 02-20-2017, 06:02 PM
Planar Protector

oh man,. I'm a UO addict.
//I actually still play my first nintendo,. May have had to replace a few parts. But Man it's great to play after a hard days work.

Edit; I say you're democrat or liberal because you have shown to hate president trump. Liberal and Democratic news media hates him,. So I am lead to believe you're spoon fed by these fucking retards,. or in other words,. BRAIN WASHED to believe you hate him too. Maybe it was your favorite you-tuber or super sports star.... But somehow you were convinced to hate a person you don't fully understand.

ps. not every single liberal or democrat is brain washed. But a majority of liberals, democrats AND republicans are.
Told this to Rogean, Nilbog & Menden.
Last edited by Baler; 02-20-2017 at 06:05 PM..
Old 02-20-2017, 06:03 PM
Planar Protector

a human life is not inherently more important than a tree or a pig.
Old 02-20-2017, 06:12 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
oh man,. I'm a UO addict.
//I actually still play my first nintendo,. May have had to replace a few parts. But Man it's great to play after a hard days work.

Edit; I say you're democrat or liberal because you have shown to hate president trump. Liberal and Democratic news media hates him,. So I am lead to believe you're spoon fed by these fucking retards,. or in other words,. BRAIN WASHED to believe you hate him too. Maybe it was your favorite you-tuber or super sports star.... But somehow you were convinced to hate a person you don't fully understand.

ps. not every single liberal or democrat is brain washed. But a majority of liberals, democrats AND republicans are.
I tried a U.O emulator but it just wasn't the same. It got lonely fast on there. Like a fuckin' ghost town! it weren't cool friend.

Your defense is a very tired one. People who disagree with him, actually hate him and are brainwashed. I took a shot at him for saying basically anything to grab men (and women) by the dick to get their vote. It's a fairly easy shot to take due to the fact that it is all blatant. You ran at full sprint to say I hate him and am brainwashed by the extreme left. If I were you, I would spend some time to re think yer strategy, as it is flimsy and spells you out to be red meat eating extreme right. But I, in my eruditic wisdom would never put that in text on a forum.
Old 02-20-2017, 06:14 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by maskedmelon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
a human life is not inherently more important than a tree or a pig.
This is like saying "red is not inherently better than green". No shit, dog. It takes humans to assign importance, and it would take a pretty fucking silly or unethical human to argue a tree is more important than a human, under any definition of "important".
Old 02-20-2017, 06:17 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
That's just stupid.

Does that make John Kasich a liberal democrat? John McCain talked bad about Trump I guess that makes him a liberal democrat too.
Old 02-20-2017, 06:17 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lune [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This is like saying "red is not inherently better than green". No shit, dog. It takes humans to assign importance, and it would take a pretty fucking silly or unethical human to argue a tree is more important than a human, under any definition of "important".
A half pig half tree entity though.
Old 02-20-2017, 06:18 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lune [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
what if you have 9 billion humans and one tree?

What if 7 billion of the humans are starving?

What if 5 billion are retarded?

What if 3 billion are diseased?

What if 1 billion are mad?
Last edited by maskedmelon; 02-20-2017 at 06:20 PM..
Old 02-20-2017, 06:22 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by maskedmelon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What if it's a tree that walks and talks and sings showtunes?

What if the human is a quadruple amputee with down syndrome and AIDS?

Then you're not talking about 'inherent' or our current reality anymore and conditions become important.
Old 02-20-2017, 06:22 PM
Kobold

Quote:

What if 7 billion of the humans are starving?

What if 5 billion are retarded?

What if 3 billion are diseased?

What if 1 billion are mad?
Then everytime you look at that tree you'll think of poor little starving Gilbert whom you slew against the tree. I hope it was all worth it.