Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Do you live in one of America's inner cities?
Yes, I live in a but I got inner city 41 18.55%
Yes, I live in a crime infested inner city 35 15.84%
Yes, I live in a burning crime infested inner city 33 14.93%
Bush burned the crime infested towers 153 69.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 221. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 02-25-2019, 10:19 AM
Banned

Sanders is a weak cuck boi - not ready to meet his enemy that fucked him over in 2016 lol

For fuck sake, he's in his 80's.

This is when you tell everyone to fuck off and go out in a blaze of glory.
Old 02-25-2019, 10:20 AM
Banned

Quote:
MOSCOW (Reuters) - Russian state television has listed U.S. military facilities that Moscow would target in the event of a nuclear strike, and said that a hypersonic missile Russia is developing would be able to hit them in less than five minutes.

The report, unusual even by the sometimes bellicose standards of Russian state TV, was broadcast on Sunday evening, days after President Vladimir Putin said Moscow was militarily ready for a “Cuban Missile”-style crisis if the United States wanted one.

With tensions rising over Russian fears that the United States might deploy intermediate-range nuclear missiles in Europe as a Cold War-era arms-control treaty unravels, Putin has said Russia would be forced to respond by placing hypersonic nuclear missiles on submarines near U.S. waters.
Old 02-25-2019, 10:29 AM
Banned

Cool Story, Russia
Old 02-25-2019, 10:31 AM
Banned

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 02-25-2019, 10:31 AM
Banned

Quote:
A $15 minimum wage is a lifesaver.

Julio Payes was working 80 hours a week at two full-time jobs. A permanent resident from Guatemala who came to the United States on a work visa, Payes labored in Emeryville, Calif., a city of roughly 12,000 residents and almost 22,000 jobs, sandwiched between Oakland and Berkeley. He began his day with the graveyard shift at a 24-hour McDonald’s, where he served burgers and fries from 10 p.m. to 6 a.m. Afterward he had two hours to rest and shower. Then he’d clock in at Aerotek, going anywhere the temp service sent him between 8 a.m. and 4 p.m. To stay awake, he loaded up on coffee and soda. Each job paid minimum wage.

“I felt like a zombie,” Payes told me. “No energy. Always sad.” Yet just to afford basic necessities, he had to work up to 16 hours a day, seven days a week. Back then, he and his mother and two siblings all shared a single, unfurnished room. They were a tight-knit family, but Payes’s work schedule kept him away. Once, his younger brother, Alexander, who was 8 at the time, told him he was saving money. “I want to buy one hour of your time,” Payes remembers his brother telling him. “How much for one hour to play with me?” Payes looked at his brother and wept. Not long after that, Payes fainted from exhaustion in the aisle of a grocery store.

It was around that time when the Emeryville City Council began to reconsider the city’s minimum wage. Oakland had just passed a ballot initiative to increase its minimum from $9 to $12.25 an hour, and Emeryville set out to match it. Then the mayor, Ruth Atkin, began asking if her city could do more, recasting the city’s minimum wage into something closer to a living wage. When Payes caught wind of this possibility, he began to pray. He prayed during Sunday and Wednesday revival services, where he danced and shouted as the spirit moved him. He prayed in quiet moments at home. “God, he believes in justice,” he said. “I have faith. But I also have politics.”
He could go to work for a company like Milliken and if he isn't an assbagger he could get a job doing on the print range. They do cloth for the automobile indutry and uniforms for all branches of the US military and Russia. If he is decent he can get in on 'wet side operator' position. He would be in charge of loading up the various paste mixtures and cleaning the equipment. Can be dangerous due to long, heavy blades.

Stand next to an industrial oven that runs between 200 to 400 degrees. No environmental controlls (hot as hell in summer and cold in winter) in the plant. When running auto cloth the paste is caustic and will eat your skin. He would have to wear a Tyvex suit that covers up his whole body, with neoprene gloves, boots, goggles and face shield for protection. Lose a lot of weight in the summer time.

Note: have to be able to visually pick up pen point sized defects in cloth running past you at 10-30 yards per minute. Failure to notice can cause eye opening amounts of money loss over a full run.

Make $14 per hour and can work 40-60+ hours per week. Would these wages go up in relation to his Micky Dees check?
Last edited by Mblake81; 02-25-2019 at 10:42 AM..
Old 02-25-2019, 10:34 AM
Banned

Old 02-25-2019, 10:35 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by DinoTriz2 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Cool Story, Russia
Keep it on the back burner.
Old 02-25-2019, 10:39 AM
Banned

Old 02-25-2019, 10:40 AM
Banned

the absolute state of Hollywood

Old 02-25-2019, 10:45 AM
Banned

"Middle America shouldn't be able to protect themselves!...."