Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Do you live in one of America's inner cities?
Yes, I live in a but I got inner city 41 18.55%
Yes, I live in a crime infested inner city 35 15.84%
Yes, I live in a burning crime infested inner city 33 14.93%
Bush burned the crime infested towers 153 69.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 221. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 03-16-2019, 05:57 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caldwin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Looks like the murderer was a leftist or at least leftist ideas.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JoGv1NZX0rc
"liberals swallowed part of his media strategy"

as she quotes and tries to make sense of a lunatics manifesto

good stuff very credible

hope you link some more stuff for us

But didn't realize that this is more like... P99's 4chan or something.

except instead of random anons its a shark attack of a small clique that posts here all the time. so he's doubly fucked.
Old 03-16-2019, 07:16 AM
Sarnak

"5 Stories the Media Was Afraid To Tell You:"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zq2SOvXkddo

Includes:
1) Wasteful spending
2) Censorship of an app at the Apple store that debunks global warming narratives
3) Obama department of justice told FBI not to charge Hilary Clinton
4) Beto O'Rourke pledge not to take money from oil and gas lobby, yet took $460,000
5) Ron DeSantis cracks down on sanctuary cities
Old 03-16-2019, 07:21 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mead [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Throndor basically same beliefs as the murderer and dropped the f bomb before I called it quits

Looks like everything played out accordingly
LOL. Oh no, not the F bomb. What will the 30 and 40 year olds in this forum ever do to purge it from their virgin ears.
Old 03-16-2019, 07:23 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mead [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
hope you link some more stuff for us
Did you see the videos I posted early morning yesterday (3/15/19) in this thread?
They were mostly about the global warming hoax and the grand solar minimum. Also a video on censorship.
Old 03-16-2019, 09:30 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caldwin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Greenpeace founder attacks AOC's green new deal and is ripped to shreds by the left. Greenpeace denies he was a founder, but caught trying to cover it up. Greenpeace tried scrub their sight that listed him as a founder. Good thing there is a way back site.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_RL-j_lN-6E
Yes. My sister is a hardcore militant environmentalalist. She hates AOC and Biden. They are corrupt mother fuckers. Shit like the green new deal won't do shit but piss taxpayer money down the drain while making rich ppl have it easier with gated infrastructure that makes them feel warm and fuzzy inside.

We are really fucked ppl. There's ZERO heroes out there in government and politics. It is gonna be a rough ride unless we become self sufficient from the government.
Old 03-16-2019, 09:38 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecily [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
My life improved dramatically once I stopped looking for, albeit perfectly valid, things to blame my problems on. I mean I was right, in a way, but looking for and finding external reasons why things suck absolves any responsibility on your own end, which is ultimately paralyzing. Most of that perceived adversity ended up just being phantoms in my head when I finally turned to face it.

Locus of control is an important psychological concept. Do you have control over events in your life or are you at the mercy of external factors? Pick one. Either answer is right. It comes down to perspective. The thing is, people with an internal locus of control fare a lot better in life.
You can look at life one of two ways.
1. I’m blessed to not be in Africa getting shit on by Ebola morons
2. Life sucks that I’m not rich with a Colombian girlfriend

Both things are true from most people’s objective positions in life. Life could almost always be either easier or harder. It’s dedinitely all about perspective. Also, it’s absolitely critical to avoid social isolation and find friends that are emotionally intelligent and empowering. My youngest son went through it seems 2 or 3 groups of absolutely toxic friends before he figured this out
Old 03-16-2019, 09:42 AM
Planar Protector

Wow y’all went nuts in this thread the past day or so. Probably seek Christ. Watch out for Christchurch though
Old 03-16-2019, 10:32 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriam1066 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You can look at life one of two ways.
1. I’m blessed to not be in Africa getting shit on by Ebola morons
2. Life sucks that I’m not rich with a Colombian girlfriend

Both things are true from most people’s objective positions in life. Life could almost always be either easier or harder. It’s dedinitely all about perspective. Also, it’s absolitely critical to avoid social isolation and find friends that are emotionally intelligent and empowering. My youngest son went through it seems 2 or 3 groups of absolutely toxic friends before he figured this out
+1

It's worth it to risk getting shit on to seek out said friends as well. Life isn't going to hand us pals. Also we have to be friends. If you can't friend. R. I. P. ur fucked. Unless you are a genuine psychopath. Which you probably aren't.
Old 03-16-2019, 12:13 PM
Banned

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 03-16-2019, 12:20 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonkie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You might want do a bit of research on matt doyle before you look especially silly.
Closed Thread