Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Do you live in one of America's inner cities?
Yes, I live in a but I got inner city 41 18.55%
Yes, I live in a crime infested inner city 35 15.84%
Yes, I live in a burning crime infested inner city 33 14.93%
Bush burned the crime infested towers 153 69.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 221. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 03-16-2019, 01:44 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMN [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I saw a cool gif when I was drunk one night. Looked like a black trany who was wielding a gun while doing flips and shit -- in high heels. Like really high heels. Was pretty impressive. Would like to see it again, but like hell am I searching the internet with those search terms.
https://youtu.be/qfD9rLoBg7U

But didn't realize that this is more like... P99's 4chan or something.

except instead of random anons its a shark attack of a small clique that posts here all the time. so he's doubly fucked.
Old 03-16-2019, 01:44 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by feniin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If you feel the need to arm yourself to go out in public, you probably need a psychiatrist more than a pistol.
I have a psychiatrist.

Also lets see you do a backflip n*x2G@

I am not a privileged fucker. Theres teenagers getting kidnapped and gunshots n shit here.

Stop acting like everywhere is your safespace. It's unreasonable and marginalizes people who you should be helping. Not asking the government to tax and police more.
Old 03-16-2019, 01:47 PM
Banned

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XWEEHOKcTnA
Old 03-16-2019, 01:54 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by feniin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Bring it, little man. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Predictably puerile.
Old 03-16-2019, 01:55 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irulan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I have a psychiatrist.

Also lets see you do a backflip n*x2G@

I am not a privileged fucker. Theres teenagers getting kidnapped and gunshots n shit here.

Stop acting like everywhere is your safespace. It's unreasonable and marginalizes people who you should be helping. Not asking the government to tax and police more.
That stuff is being sensationalized by a fear mongering media. I live in a low class, racially diverse area where you play the gunshot or fireworks game daily. Never once did I think I would be safer carrying a weapon. The fact that you do means you're easily influenced by the media and are living in a state of fear that you shouldn't have to.
Old 03-16-2019, 01:56 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMN [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Predictably puerile.
You're so cute when you're upset.
Old 03-16-2019, 02:05 PM
Banned

Quote:
That stuff is being sensationalized by a fear mongering media. I live in a low class, racially diverse area where you play the gunshot or fireworks game daily. Never once did I think I would be safer carrying a weapon. The fact that you do means you're easily influenced by the media and are living in a state of fear that you shouldn't have to.
Dude it's not about being safer. It's about not being a victim. You aren't helping to fix the problem by attacking the people willing to live their lives and stand up for themselves and the defenseless. Despite desperate living conditions. Admit that this is reality. This is America.

I wouldn't ask you to go to Iraq unnamed. Don't be a twit.
Old 03-16-2019, 02:06 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irulan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Dude it's not about being safer. It's about not being a victim. You aren't helping to fix the problem by attacking the people willing to live their lives and stand up for themselves and the defenseless.

I wouldn't ask you to go to Iraq unnamed. Don't be a twit.
Guns don't fix any of that and you know it.
Old 03-16-2019, 02:09 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
You're so cute when you're upset.
Making people look stupid on the internet makes me so very angry.[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 03-16-2019, 02:13 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Guns don't fix any of that and you know it.
It’s less about fixing a problem and more about neutralizing a threat. The right caliber firearm won’t fix anyone, but there is some variation in stopping power so make sure you do your research before your first firearm purchase. There are some nuanced factors to consider, like what is your minimum size hole you’d feel comfortable with in the person you’re shooting, what range that person will be at, etc. Also, this should go without saying but go take a firearms safety course now.

Good luck, God bless, and have fun upholding an American tradition!
Last edited by Cecily; 03-16-2019 at 02:18 PM..
Closed Thread