Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Do you live in one of America's inner cities?
Yes, I live in a but I got inner city 41 18.55%
Yes, I live in a crime infested inner city 35 15.84%
Yes, I live in a burning crime infested inner city 33 14.93%
Bush burned the crime infested towers 153 69.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 221. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 03-19-2019, 09:19 PM
Banned

the gay mafia in cities is hilarious powerful. aint no oppression. then again trans girls fare even better there.

public school bullying sux tho i guess and it's not really escapable by the average kiddo
Old 03-20-2019, 12:53 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by JurisDictum [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I honestly wish people weren't as sensitive now things aren't like they were in the 80s/ early 90s or before.

It was a bigger deal when there was a lot more people that honestly hated gays / thought they were lesser humans.

Trans slurs are different because they still get quite a bit of mainstream hate from what I can tell. I still see a lot of narratives about how trans is just some kind of liberal propaganda or something.

The trans suicide rate is still through the roof last I checked, so I can see why Twitter is being militant about misgendering -- for example.

But some gay guys need to get over themselves a bit IMO. If you're some well-off gay boy in the city -- you're not all that oppressed. Some southern baptist honestly hating you for being gay probably has a lot worse life than you do.

I wish my biggest problem was someone hated me because of who I am that way. Fuck em, who cares?

It's when a shitload of potential employers don't want to hire you that it's a problem...because we have decided something that arbitrary should control your life...what some random guy/girl that owns a company thinks of you on a personal level.
Life isn’t about how privileged or oppressed you are

Your posts make me sad dude. You really needed a dad
Old 03-20-2019, 12:54 AM
Banned

Quote:
The freshly minted company unveiled its board members, including former House Speaker Paul D. Ryan (R-Wis.). Ryan, whose two decades in Congress ended in January, forged a working relationship with President Trump to advance a conservative agenda, including tax cuts.
Sweet Jesus I hate that guy.
Old 03-20-2019, 07:50 AM
Banned

Murdoch family launches a new Fox, and former House Speaker Paul Ryan joins its board

Should have linked that with my last post.
Old 03-20-2019, 07:53 AM
Banned

The world's happiest countries REVEALED: Finland comes top while South Sudan is the bleakest as the UK climbs the table and the US falls to its lowest ranking EVER

Quote:
Finland has been crowned the happiest country in the world for the second year in a row, leading a top ten that is made up of five Nordic nations.

The World Happiness Report, released today, ranked 156 countries by happiness levels, based on factors such as life expectancy, social support and corruption.

But while the Nordic nations of Finland, Norway, Denmark, Sweden and Iceland topped the table, there was no sign of Britain in the top ten.

The UK placed 15th, up from 19th last year, one above Ireland and four above the US - which came in at its lowest ranking ever at 19th.
And we combine that with People want higher taxes on rich, better welfare - 21-country OECD survey

Quote:
In light of the high level of discontent, a majority of people wanted their government to do more in all countries except France and Denmark, whose welfare systems are among the most generous in the world.

Not only did people say they were not getting their fair share given what they paid into the system, people in all countries except Canada, Denmark, Norway and the Netherlands did not think that their governments were heeding their views.

"These feelings spread across most social groups, and are not limited just to those deemed 'left behind'," the OECD said in an analysis of the survey's results.

The feeling of injustice was even higher among the highly educated and high-income households, it added
We are not lead by our best. We lead by rapists, murders, thieves, and some -- I assume -- are good people.
Last edited by JurisDictum; 03-20-2019 at 08:11 AM..
Old 03-20-2019, 09:27 AM
Banned

https://www.bnd.com/latest-news/article207496274.html

Chivalry is so ded in this day and age...
Old 03-20-2019, 09:29 AM
Banned

didnt read. answer is women walks on the inside of the street (right side if you are going with USA traffic. away from danger, duh); parties exit buildings in order of status segregated by women first (order isn't terribly strict here but you be wary in the case of rivalries, and let powerful matriarchs exit behind you if you have manners); highest-status male last. Women always "face the room" in restaurant seating. Live by it or be detected as a peasant retard.
Last edited by America; 03-20-2019 at 09:35 AM..
Old 03-20-2019, 09:51 AM
Planar Protector

soy boy beta males are plentiful these days

good for us alphas tho

who wants piggy-back ride?

But didn't realize that this is more like... P99's 4chan or something.

except instead of random anons its a shark attack of a small clique that posts here all the time. so he's doubly fucked.
Old 03-20-2019, 10:02 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by America [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
didnt read. answer is women walks on the inside of the street (right side if you are going with USA traffic. away from danger, duh); parties exit buildings in order of status segregated by women first (order isn't terribly strict here but you be wary in the case of rivalries, and let powerful matriarchs exit behind you if you have manners); highest-status male last. Women always "face the room" in restaurant seating. Live by it or be detected as a peasant retard.
Good rundown:caveat protect your woman, so if there are dark and dangerous alleys in the right, she should be on the left in that case.

Also offers your arms so we can please hold them gently at the elbow.

The article is good, albeit, I am sure triggering for some. It offers a comprehensive view of common dangers from our past. Be greatful you live in the modern era.
Old 03-20-2019, 10:03 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mead [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
soy boy beta males are plentiful these days

good for us alphas tho

who wants piggy-back ride?
*gently grasps above elbow*
Closed Thread