Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Do you live in one of America's inner cities?
Yes, I live in a but I got inner city 41 18.55%
Yes, I live in a crime infested inner city 35 15.84%
Yes, I live in a burning crime infested inner city 33 14.93%
Bush burned the crime infested towers 153 69.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 221. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 04-13-2019, 03:28 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMN [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Google is now forcing redirects from entering "transsexual" in search terms to "transgender". Gotta wonder what other Orwellian fuckery they have been/will be involved in.
no problems with mine

But didn't realize that this is more like... P99's 4chan or something.

except instead of random anons its a shark attack of a small clique that posts here all the time. so he's doubly fucked.
Old 04-13-2019, 03:31 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mead [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
no problems with mine
Search for transsexual something. I don't know. Transsexual military, for instance. You will just get transgender hits.
Old 04-13-2019, 03:34 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMN [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Google is now forcing redirects from entering "transsexual" in search terms to "transgender". Gotta wonder what other Orwellian fuckery they have been/will be involved in.
That's why I use DuckDuckGo. Never trusted Google. Just wish they didn't own Youtube.
Old 04-13-2019, 03:34 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by eadric [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Definitely agree that not every tranny is a liberal cunt - in fact I never said or implied anything of the sort. I have nothing against them, they were only acting in their own best interests (as most of us do), and the incentive was there as one of the only ways to transition on the taxpayer dime.

True about it being practically nothing compared to all the other pentagon pork, but that doesn't mean it was right and didn't need to be corrected.
Both sides should have let it fuckin drop and not pushed for change while we have real issues. Like the cost of insulin and putting healthy foods on the table. The right is undermining its economical success by giving dumbasses like me a reason to vote in favor of fuckin trolls like Biden (fuck him btw)..

I don't know what ill do or if ill be participating in democracy in a year. I am really fuckin angry that the country I cared enough to fuckin serve is becoming a 3rd world shithole where special interests and government contracts with boeing are basically all that even matters anymore.

People are in for a rude awakening. As basically in my small town the only thing left on store shelves is overpriced gmo soy and produce grown in South America or Canada.

And there's no one seems interested in really asking why everyone is sick and amazon is devouring the economy.
Old 04-13-2019, 03:36 PM
Sarnak

I just searched for transsexual in DuckDuckGo and plenty of hits, that's even with me misspelling it... had a extra 'n'.
Old 04-13-2019, 03:42 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by clevergirl [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
People are in for a rude awakening. As basically in my small town the only thing left on store shelves is overpriced gmo soy and produce grown in South America or Canada.

And there's no one seems interested in really asking why everyone is sick and amazon is devouring the economy.
There'll probably be more food shortages and higher prices due to the grand solar minimum. It's wreaking havoc with the jet streams and causing all kinds of crop losses due to adverse weather.

By, the way... I'm home sick right now... And I hate Amazon as much as Google.
Old 04-13-2019, 03:46 PM
Sarnak

Stossel: Enough Crony Capitalism!:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jPBNl7WGFmI

Big corporations in bed with government and pushing out the little guy.
Old 04-13-2019, 03:48 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by clevergirl [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Both sides should have let it fuckin drop and not pushed for change while we have real issues. Like the cost of insulin and putting healthy foods on the table. The right is undermining its economical success by giving dumbasses like me a reason to vote in favor of fuckin trolls like Biden (fuck him btw)..

I don't know what ill do or if ill be participating in democracy in a year. I am really fuckin angry that the country I cared enough to fuckin serve is becoming a 3rd world shithole where special interests and government contracts with boeing are basically all that even matters anymore.

Can't disagree with you there; it certainly is not the most pressing issue this country is facing. I can see how it would piss you off.
Old 04-13-2019, 03:52 PM
Sarnak

Corruption Of The US Temperature Record:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6kUAtt2pXlc

NOAA manipulating temperatures in order to "prove" their global warming agenda.
Old 04-13-2019, 03:52 PM
Banned

Also I am totally behind republicans on immigration. Cuz fuck that shit when I am driving past homeless drug ppl who need jobs and health care. Fuck the rest of the world we can't control that shit and if we want America friends that is what the CIA is supposed to not be fucking up royally.
Closed Thread