Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Do you live in one of America's inner cities?
Yes, I live in a but I got inner city 41 18.55%
Yes, I live in a crime infested inner city 35 15.84%
Yes, I live in a burning crime infested inner city 33 14.93%
Bush burned the crime infested towers 153 69.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 221. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 04-18-2019, 12:00 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by DinoTriz2 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Communists are like incels, only with money instead of women.
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 04-18-2019, 12:03 PM
Banned

Communists also hate people who have the capability and means of speaking truth to power:

Comedians

Intellectuals

Business owners

Individualists

Even people who wear glasses (Cambodia)
Old 04-18-2019, 12:09 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by FatherSioux [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yep. Funny how they can continue to posit themselves as "Science" after Sokal. Social sciences have been proven, time and again, to merely be a slew of likeminded idealogues circle jerking in agreement with each other while positing themselves as scientists; censoring and shouting down well-evidenced dissenting views.
Old 04-18-2019, 12:10 PM
Banned

It's clear that there are a few people here who are capable of nuanced conversations. Typically what happens is they are having those discussions and then the clown show hits the scene and starts flinging shit all over.

Dino and Wonkie being the two biggest shit slingers.
Old 04-18-2019, 12:20 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by FatherSioux [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's clear that there are a few people here who are capable of nuanced conversations. Typically what happens is they are having those discussions and then the clown show hits the scene and starts flinging shit all over.

Dino is just a semi-sentient The_Donald shitposting meme. There's no substance to anything he says, it's all just "get rekt libtard"
Old 04-18-2019, 12:20 PM
Banned

Yeah. If you view the thread history. You'll notice how after someone makes a well reasoned point, Dino and Wonkie will generally break in at that point and throw a barrage of feces into the discussion to keep it divisive. Dino especially, even when the discussion is an apolitical agreement.
Old 04-18-2019, 12:26 PM
Banned

You guys are just Libtardz®
Old 04-18-2019, 12:26 PM
Banned

Back to Haidt and The Righteous Mind what I enjoyed about it is the entire premise that we need to cut the divisive talk. It serves no purpose, it's shallow and meaningless. You know who else loves to point out the differences in people and make fun of them for those differences? Children. You know who recognized the error in that thinking and tries to find out why people choose to live certain ways, maybe take some knowledge from the other side and see it's benefits? Adults.
Old 04-18-2019, 12:29 PM
Banned

Quote:
Back to Haidt and The Righteous Mind what I enjoyed about it is the entire premise that we need to cut the divisive talk. It serves no purpose, it's shallow and meaningless. You know who else loves to point out the differences in people and make fun of them for those differences? Children. You know who recognized the error in that thinking and tries to find out why people choose to live certain ways, maybe take some knowledge from the other side and see it's benefits? Adults.
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 04-18-2019, 12:29 PM
Banned

Quote:

I'm sorry I hurt you, I'ma do contrition and ask you a good faith question!

If there are differences in human capability, should those differences grant them unequal rights under the law?
Closed Thread