Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

View Poll Results: Should Manastone (and such) drop on Green?
Yes 112 61.88%
No 69 38.12%
Voters: 181. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 04-30-2019, 06:20 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fammaden [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yeah? What would you have done with a guise and a manastone that you've otherwise been unable to achieve?
I'll take "things you use" for 100, alex.
Old 04-30-2019, 09:29 PM
Aviak

Just make it lore at the least better is account bound, yes not classic but seafuries aren’t classic due to staff headaches and mana stone will be them x 10
Old 05-01-2019, 04:58 AM
Fire Giant

At what point in the timeline do seafuries get nerfed? Or maybe it’s just right out of the gate this time?
Old 05-01-2019, 05:13 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karok [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Just make it lore at the least better is account bound, yes not classic but seafuries aren’t classic due to staff headaches and mana stone will be them x 10
Fake news.

Seafuries were unclassic. Evidence was presented for what their classic drop rates were and they got fixed appropriately.

Green will surely have the fixed/classic sea furies, not the rediculous and broken loot dispenser that inflated blue/red plat for so many years.
Old 05-01-2019, 06:05 AM
Planar Protector

All the things should drop on Green

Only things that still drop on Blue should be transferred over
Old 05-01-2019, 06:09 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kavious [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
All the things should drop on Green

Only things that still drop on Blue should be transferred over
This works!
Old 05-01-2019, 09:13 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spacebar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I think those items should definitely drop on Green. But it would be cool if they made them No Trade, etc from items coming from Green once they hit Blue, if that makes sense. I think it would prevent a lot of the people from just hoarding manastones and such to try to sell on Blue later and would thus make Green a more enjoyable experience for a lot of people.
great idea! I may go a step further and make them no drop immediately. It'll prevent people from squatting on the camp for months.
Old 05-01-2019, 09:25 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by wtsgoodtime [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
great idea! I may go a step further and make them no drop immediately. It'll prevent people from squatting on the camp for months.
most people will response.. "that's not classic" sadly =_=
Old 05-01-2019, 09:26 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimjam [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Fake news.

Seafuries were unclassic. Evidence was presented for what their classic drop rates were and they got fixed appropriately.

Green will surely have the fixed/classic sea furies, not the rediculous and broken loot dispenser that inflated blue/red plat for so many years.
Here is a portion of the 7-14-2017 patch notes
Telin: Corrected Butcherblock Bandit appearances and added Margyl Darklin to her classic path.
Telin: Added aggro/death messages to Zarchoomi, Brock Brawlbottom, Cargo Clockwork, Driver Bryggin, Blixkin, Ember, rogue clockwork, runaway clockwork, Anderia, Tukk, Minda, Rongol, Olunea Miltin, guards in East/West Freeport, and Kobolds in Steamfont.
Telin: A few Guards in Butcherblock Mountains have changed their posts and will now have above average magic resistance. Guard Mandin now spawns again.
Telin: Added multiquest ability to the Bug Collection quest in Misty Thicket and The Painting quest in East Freeport.
Telin: Deputy Eigon and Poolt in Misty Thicket now share the same post.
Telin: Driver Bryggin now only spawns when Cargo Clockwork is killed.
Telin: The Freeport Militia now patrol more areas of East Freeport.
Telin: Removed non-classic fletching vendors from North Freeport.
Telin: Added kite shields to the Freeport Militia.
Telin: Guard Brendyl now patrols more of the path in North Ro.
Telin: Seafury Cyclopes will drop gems less often.
Telin: Added missing dialogue to the McMannus clan in West Karana and Holana Oleary in Halas.

It literally says which items were corrected or added. Also makes a plain statement seafury Cyclopes will drop gems less often. No statement of unclassic correction or change.

My original statement stands, prior to this change seafury island was really petition island. I would include changes to Tov and others if I cared to further research this. Make mana stones lore at the least, no drop/account bound would be better. Without those changes 5-6 people will occupy the camp for its entire duration and bag thousands? Of manastones.
Using Alinsky tactics on a msg board is comical.
Old 05-01-2019, 09:27 AM
Aviak

To all those saying green will be toxic, a shitshow, <insert doomsday comment here>, etc., all i have to say is that the only people who will have a toxic experience are the drama queens yelling that green will be toxic, a shitshow, <insert doomsday comment here>, etc. For the rest of us, we will go on with our EQ lives trying to work stuff out with our follow players. There will be the occasional drama flare up but it will be the exception not the rule. However, the forums would make it seem like its a shitshow cause the few drama queens discussed above will be posting nonstop about people stealing their orc pawns while invoking lawyerquest rules.
Closed Thread