Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 06-13-2019, 02:44 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tassador [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ignight is the guy who defends that bowling alley with two working lanes and bad booze cause he once bowled. Brotha you didn’t even play here till the shit was dead.

Da fuck you talking about?
These emulated pvp servers have been going on for over 10 years and every time a solid new one starts there is a good population and it is a lot of fun for a couple months. I don't know why these guys refuse to believe that when new servers come out the population hit 100-200+ and it is a lot of fun. This Ignight guy seems to have been around for like 6 months and insists that every server for the rest of eternity is going to look like Velious Red99 after year 6.
Old 06-13-2019, 03:27 PM
Banned

100-200 is good population?

thats enough to fight over crushbone and gfay
Old 06-13-2019, 04:00 PM
Banned

I think pvp servers get too crowded over 200 people, especially if it is a 2 box server. I would rather it stay around 100-150 players and have 2 boxing enabled so box would show 200-300. I personally like end game content to be able to be done with 10-20 real people.

Maybe 200-300 during Velious but population always falls off by then anyways. I enjoy classic-kunark PvP servers the most.
Old 06-14-2019, 01:02 AM
Banned

Red99 was a great place, until once and a while someone clueless came around and decided to make shit up as they went. lol. fucking retarded. a pvp server with far to many rules. cant kill a bard kiting ? looool. kek
Old 06-14-2019, 01:17 AM
Fire Giant

I'm getting a bit tired of my other games, I'm looking for a new one. Is Red99 a good place to invest 20-30 hours a week into for the next 5 years?
Old 06-14-2019, 02:13 AM
Planar Protector

Time to wipe it clean kids
It was at this point I decided to no longer be kind to the casuals as they have extreme short term memory. They did this to themselves, unfortunately.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maner View Post
No one in A/A cares that you aren't getting pixels. In fact after the last suspension wave the attitude is to stop letting the casual guilds get anything even remotely of value.
Old 06-14-2019, 05:51 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by HippoNipple [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
These emulated pvp servers have been going on for over 10 years and every time a solid new one starts there is a good population and it is a lot of fun for a couple months. I don't know why these guys refuse to believe that when new servers come out the population hit 100-200+ and it is a lot of fun. This Ignight guy seems to have been around for like 6 months and insists that every server for the rest of eternity is going to look like Velious Red99 after year 6.
How come the Zek server isn't doing better?
Old 06-14-2019, 07:56 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by branamil [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm getting a bit tired of my other games, I'm looking for a new one. Is Red99 a good place to invest 20-30 hours a week into for the next 5 years?
Without question.
Old 06-14-2019, 09:42 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tassador [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Without question.
Glad you’re still around promoting healthy gaming habits
Old 06-14-2019, 11:57 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ignight [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
How come the Zek server isn't doing better?
The zek server has over 150 chars logged in a night, around 75 unique players. It has been out for a year. I am bored with it now because I don't like Luclin and I didn't really like Velious either. I would rather play different games once the PvE grind becomes the main focus. I'm waiting for 2.0 to start in November to get my next EQ PvP fix in.

I assume the next season will do better than the first since it came out of nowhere last time. Hopefully it gets 150-200 unique players logging in the beginning instead of the 100-125 it did the first time. As long as that lasts 6 months I'm happy. A good EQ PvP environment seems to only last for a week or two from what I have seen on Red99, then it sucks for a year. RoZ was fun for me for a solid 6 months.
Closed Thread