Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 06-16-2019, 04:00 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by kotton05 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
When rustle had sont dead they trained us. Proceeded to give us two zlandi keys for not getting slammed with a petition lol. Then all the sudden sont was a big raid target for them lol!!! They scummy as fuck bro’s hope you choke them out.
News Flash: All of Rustle joined AM. Guess we went for the far less scummy guild, the one that at least made it right. AWK trained us during a Vulak engage and it was never rectified cause "reasons". Good riddance to them and AWK 2.0 (Tempest)
Old 06-16-2019, 04:26 AM
Planar Protector

Excuse me, Nexii (your name just autocorrected to 'and I'... Withnail and I was a crazy film)... Sorry, getting back on plot... I'm sorry Nexii, but that post is irrelevant.

It is far too late to be offering Recruitment Advice for Aw.
Old 06-16-2019, 09:09 AM
Banned

I forgot all about awakened already
Old 06-16-2019, 10:38 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by kotton05 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I forgot all about awakened already
As long as you have not forgotten about Dre.
P99ers do a lot of things well. Handling surprise adds / splitting up focus is not one of them. Mostly because the classes that do that the best (SK/Paladins) are generally trashed and considered useless, and because pulls are considered failures if a dragons doesn't appear at the zone line solo.
Old 06-16-2019, 07:56 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimjam [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Excuse me, Nexii (your name just autocorrected to 'and I'... Withnail and I was a crazy film)... Sorry, getting back on plot... I'm sorry Nexii, but that post is irrelevant.

It is far too late to be offering Recruitment Advice for Aw.
I love Withnail and I.
Old 07-02-2019, 11:05 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Francois [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Also, I know that AM has great people. Toggin, Capi, Monrezz, Darkman, Visceral, and many more are lovely to talk to. The people that were being referred to are those that have a history of being homophobic, racist, and sexually harassing women.
Quote:
Originally Posted by rezzie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Aren't you the guy who called his guildies fags because one of them had the audacity to tell me about your obsession with the Abashi on my monk?

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Yeah.
Guess what guild Thraqq is in now? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 07-02-2019, 11:24 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by DromalPhrenia [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Guess what guild Thraqq is in now? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
<Riot>

Yea, we know. Franswa always thought everyone deserves a second chance, and so do I - so we reserve a few of our precious recruitment slots for reforming trolls and haters.

When you want to apply, we'll consider you carefully for one of those slots, assuming successfully reform our current crop.

Arthion (Druid)
Arvinda (Enchanter)
Arzilla (Necromancer)
Arcler (Cleric)
Arsonya (Wizard)
Old 07-02-2019, 11:32 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arcler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
<Riot>

Yea, we know. Franswa always thought everyone deserves a second chance, and so do I - so we reserve a few of our precious recruitment slots for reforming trolls and haters.

When you want to apply, we'll consider you carefully for one of those slots, assuming successfully reform our current crop.
Oh I fully agree with that, I've said before that AM has had applicants that came with a less than stellar reputation, only to become well-liked (even among their former detractors)

But given that Franswa specifically phrased it as "those that have a history of being homophobic", and very clear proof has been shown of such a history, regarding a current member of his guild... it seems more like he lacks the strength of his convictions. In my view, it was more of a way to cast a guild as a haven for bigots, naturally without naming any particulars (how very diplomatic).

I wouldn't expect to see me applying to Riot anytime soon, but I do wish you the best with your planned reforms!
Old 07-03-2019, 02:21 AM
Sarnak

Hi Dromal,

I was the one who took the screenshot you posted. The only reason you know that happened is because I called out bad behavior. I think my convictions are fine.

As for second chances, I legitimately do believe people can be better. Which is why I did give your guildmate a second chance, but unfortunately they didn't change. Maybe in a couple years I'll try again if we're all still wasting our time here.

Have a lovely day.
Old 07-03-2019, 08:58 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Francois [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
As for second chances, I legitimately do believe people can be better. Which is why I did give your guildmate a second chance, but unfortunately they didn't change. Maybe in a couple years I'll try again if we're all still wasting our time here.

Have a lovely day.
My guildmate? I'm confused now. Do you mean your (now apparently ex) guildmate?

Sounds like it didn't take much time for him to go back to old habits, at 11:24pm last night he was in <Riot> and as of 2:21am this morning, he was gone?
Closed Thread