Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 06-24-2012, 03:40 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hasbinlulz [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That would have required that it was not retarded at some point to begin with.
+1
Old 06-24-2012, 04:31 PM
Aviak

Oh man just glance at some of the things the people here post.. Too damn many people take this shit waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too seriously. I'M THE BEST EQ PLAYAR EVAR!! IM SO BADASS CUS I PLAY AN INTARNET GAME!!! I AM A HARDCORE E-GANGSTA!!! I HAVE THE BIGGEST E-PENIS EVAR!!

Seriously, all the dumbasses who love to get on these forums and talk like they are so bad, it's really pathetic. Do you REALLY think you're SOO awesome because your guild is doing top content on some internet game that no one cares about? Cmon. Sound like a bunch of nerdy bitches to be quite honest.
Old 06-24-2012, 10:25 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by impact [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Oh man just glance at some of the things the people here post.. Too damn many people take this shit waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too seriously. I'M THE BEST EQ PLAYAR EVAR!! IM SO BADASS CUS I PLAY AN INTARNET GAME!!! I AM A HARDCORE E-GANGSTA!!! I HAVE THE BIGGEST E-PENIS EVAR!!

Seriously, all the dumbasses who love to get on these forums and talk like they are so bad, it's really pathetic. Do you REALLY think you're SOO awesome because your guild is doing top content on some internet game that no one cares about? Cmon. Sound like a bunch of nerdy bitches to be quite honest.
There are about 3-5 other guilds that care greatly about TMO and it's top content killing badassedness.

Just bring up TMO and/or dragons in any thread.
Old 06-24-2012, 10:41 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by impact [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

To be fair:
1. It often does mean something...within the gaming community. Particularly the community for the game in question. Going around and flaunting that at a job interview or on a date, on the other hand, is indeed stupid.

2. There's nothing wrong with being nerdy. :P It's a personality trait, a harmless one at that. Everyone is entitled to be whatever they want to be.

I do agree though, the fights are getting ridiculously out of hand.
Old 06-25-2012, 02:58 AM
Banned

Fatter. Madder.
Old 06-25-2012, 05:17 AM
Banned

Quote:

Proper real life D-Bag (has its real face on a forum of "nerds arguing over high end content competition no one cares about") coming in to insult nerds.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 06-26-2012, 04:54 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aeon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You're letting yourself be trolled by repeatedly post nonsense. It's quite sad to watch actually, from a third person view.

HAHAHAHA
Thanks Aeon.

The problem with trolls like Autotune is that they get so caught up with their 'trolliness', or apparent elite troll skills that they themselves don't know when they are getting trolled.

The mind is powerful.
Sad as it may seem but some people just have no life re: things like this =)

p.s. fun thing to do when sick in bed =)
Old 06-26-2012, 07:47 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aeon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So, youre too useless to deal with customers so you have your boss give you special treatment?
Tell me, since you live out in the country, and doesn't do jack shit, like you said above. What are you actually useful as? Certainly not a necro or a troll on forums.

You're letting yourself be trolled by repeatedly post nonsense. It's quite sad to watch actually, from a third person view.
I can tell by the lack of reading comprehension that you're a moron.

I don't have customers, therefore I don't deal with them. I wouldn't work any job where I would have to deal with them anyhow.

My boss probably does give me special treatment, because I can get shit done in little to no time.

It's all good tho man, I know that there are plenty of people in the world like you that can't read and get all pissy when their boyfriends get mad. You are just trying to be a great girlfriend for your man.

Also at your boyfriend and you thinking you've trolled anything.
Old 06-26-2012, 10:43 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
By the way, I am a guy. It's ok tho, people like you often tend to have difficulties with different genders, apathy and other basic socializing skills.
Woooosh. Also, nice double reply [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 06-27-2012, 01:43 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Autotune [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I can tell by the lack of reading comprehension that you're a moron.
I can tell by your the lack of reading comprehension of Aeon's stated location that you would have realise that he comes from a country where English would be a 2nd or 3rd language.

/facepalm

Then again wouldn't expect a hick to consider such things.

It is alright Autotune.
If you pop upstairs your mom has a fresh bake bean and sausage toastie on the table for you. Remember to change that 3 day old shirt though, she doesn't like the smell of old clothes =)
Closed Thread