Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 03-22-2013, 04:17 PM
Banned

<object width="420" height="315"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/jcs6D2pMzY0?version=3&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/jcs6D2pMzY0?version=3&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="420" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>
Old 03-22-2013, 05:04 PM
Banned

<object width="560" height="315"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/8Uee_mcxvrw?hl=en_US&amp;version=3"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/8Uee_mcxvrw?hl=en_US&amp;version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="560" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>
Old 03-22-2013, 05:07 PM
Fire Giant

yeall's b dum

Xadion Von'Darkborn - Shadow Knight
Cory Von'Darkborn - Ranger
Brezner Von'Darkborn - Bard
Watermelons Siliconmelons - Corpse/Shaman

Old 03-22-2013, 05:31 PM
Aviak

Hi everyone, here is a small analysis of this thread by an unbiased 3rd party. I have played/do play p99 almost since it started because I wanted to experience the EQ I missed pre-Velious during live. As much as I had intended to see what the raiding was like, as that's what I missed on live, I quickly realized that the raid scene was FUBAR (and by this I am referring not to legit competition, because for that I am down, but exploitative behavior) since the very beginning, and although I have been patiently waiting and watching, hoping that something would change so I could enjoy this game, it seems it never will. So, I will continue to play simply as a casual player.

Anyway, here is my simplistic but logical and unbiased analysis of the situation, because there are many casual players like myself who are watching situations like this unfold with some interest.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enygma [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sussy forgot to mention he has been using eye of zomm hack to coth his noob guildies from zone in.
You and everyone else who keeps claiming FE exploitation without anything to back it up are, quite simply, very large faggots. I don't know anyone in FE nor do I care to, but the fact is, continually making accusations over and over without proof is extremely weak. You make yourself look weak to unbiased observers like myself. Cease eating the weak sauce man. Post some real proof and I'll hate on FE with you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chief [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
welcome to vp, people have been doing this since day one, don't even suggest that your clerics don't abuse this whenever they get the chance
See above text. Heard this claim a lot, have seen absolutely ZERO to back it up. As far as unbiased observers are concerned, you're a lying deflecting piece of shit who is satisfied with everyone trying to out cheat each other like a bunch of little pussy bitches.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fael [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I have watched with my own eyes how many FE have used this very tactic to survive being killed in VP, and also in the Arena in the presence of Alovia (Option, the pride of FE).
See above text. You're fucking weak. Empty baseless claims. If this were happening so god damn much, it should be very easy to provide some fraps of it, yes?

Quote:
Originally Posted by quido [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Just because we choose not to make a big deal over something doesn't mean we can't truthfully call someone out on it! Sussy was definitely abusing eye
See above text. You are weak. You also have defended using exploits due to the fact that it's well known numerous times throughout this thread. People like you are the reason the raiding scene is all fucked up and ruin it for the people who actually enjoy good clean competition. Too afraid to lose no doubt. My unbiased observation of your behavior is that you're a weak pussy boy who can't compete without cheating.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frieza_Prexus [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Thus, removal of an exemption here would seem consistent. To elevate the punishment would be a measure that I am unsure is necessary or fair.
You seem to be making effort to be unbiased, but by this statement you make it clear that you really aren't interested in any genuine solutions to stop cheating. A slap on the hand is good enough for you. You don't see a reason to escalate punishment? How about the fact that nothing they have tried so far has made any significant difference in encouraging fair competition? Wouldn't that warrant an escalation? I think it's only logical.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeelot [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Maultriss, Unbrella, Heallun, and others have all survived my trains by instantly leaving game via Cast DA + /quit

If you're going to scream about exploits and fairness, stop doing it yourselves first [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Nice work proving yourself to be a complete idiot. First, it was established that fraps showed clearly damage being taken, hence no DA. Second, See above text. Where is the proof for your claims? You're a weak pussy boy who can't play a 14 year old game without cheating, congrats! I don't care about TMO vs. FE or whatever. I don't care about either of these guilds. What I do care about is having the opportunity to play legit competition on p99, and faggots like you are there to make sure that won't happen. So, to you sir I do extend a fuck you.

Alright well I have exhausted all of the fucks I can possibly give for EQ emu forum for the next couple of years, and I have given up any hope of ever having legit competition for raid targets on p99. Have fun with your bitch like fighting over EQ emu. Peace!!!
Old 03-22-2013, 05:40 PM
Aviak

Thank you Impact for giving us an insight into how the rest of the server feels about this whole situation.

Furthermore, I would like to call into question TMO's zero tolerance policy for hacking/cheating/exploiting.

Exhibit A:

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Apparently when numbers are at an all time low, TMO will let it's policies slide so they can keep a priest around even though he is caught clearly exploiting.

Please feel free Zeelot/Jeremy/Eccezan to update the community on TMO's new policy changes that allow Aiaus to remain guilded after his performance in VP which was caught on fraps.
Old 03-22-2013, 06:10 PM
Banned

WAHHHHHHH

lol you crybaby little bitches. you should be ashamed of yourselves for real.
Old 03-22-2013, 06:13 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by impact [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hi everyone, here is a small analysis of this thread by an unbiased 3rd party. I have played/do play p99 almost since it started because I wanted to experience the EQ I missed pre-Velious during live. As much as I had intended to see what the raiding was like, as that's what I missed on live, I quickly realized that the raid scene was FUBAR (and by this I am referring not to legit competition, because for that I am down, but exploitative behavior) since the very beginning, and although I have been patiently waiting and watching, hoping that something would change so I could enjoy this game, it seems it never will. So, I will continue to play simply as a casual player.

Anyway, here is my simplistic but logical and unbiased analysis of the situation, because there are many casual players like myself who are watching situations like this unfold with some interest.

You and everyone else who keeps claiming FE exploitation without anything to back it up are, quite simply, very large faggots. I don't know anyone in FE nor do I care to, but the fact is, continually making accusations over and over without proof is extremely weak. You make yourself look weak to unbiased observers like myself. Cease eating the weak sauce man. Post some real proof and I'll hate on FE with you.

See above text. Heard this claim a lot, have seen absolutely ZERO to back it up. As far as unbiased observers are concerned, you're a lying deflecting piece of shit who is satisfied with everyone trying to out cheat each other like a bunch of little pussy bitches.

See above text. You're fucking weak. Empty baseless claims. If this were happening so god damn much, it should be very easy to provide some fraps of it, yes?

See above text. You are weak. You also have defended using exploits due to the fact that it's well known numerous times throughout this thread. People like you are the reason the raiding scene is all fucked up and ruin it for the people who actually enjoy good clean competition. Too afraid to lose no doubt. My unbiased observation of your behavior is that you're a weak pussy boy who can't compete without cheating.

You seem to be making effort to be unbiased, but by this statement you make it clear that you really aren't interested in any genuine solutions to stop cheating. A slap on the hand is good enough for you. You don't see a reason to escalate punishment? How about the fact that nothing they have tried so far has made any significant difference in encouraging fair competition? Wouldn't that warrant an escalation? I think it's only logical.

Nice work proving yourself to be a complete idiot. First, it was established that fraps showed clearly damage being taken, hence no DA. Second, See above text. Where is the proof for your claims? You're a weak pussy boy who can't play a 14 year old game without cheating, congrats! I don't care about TMO vs. FE or whatever. I don't care about either of these guilds. What I do care about is having the opportunity to play legit competition on p99, and faggots like you are there to make sure that won't happen. So, to you sir I do extend a fuck you.

Alright well I have exhausted all of the fucks I can possibly give for EQ emu forum for the next couple of years, and I have given up any hope of ever having legit competition for raid targets on p99. Have fun with your bitch like fighting over EQ emu. Peace!!!
Sums it up.
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigSlip [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
you should be ashamed of yourselves
Only thing I'm ashamed of is that a guild with such a huge advantage in VP is resorting to these types of measures to stay competitive.
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susano [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Thank you Impact for giving us an insight into how the rest of the server feels about this whole situation.

Furthermore, I would like to call into question TMO's zero tolerance policy for hacking/cheating/exploiting.

Exhibit A:

Apparently when numbers are at an all time low, TMO will let it's policies slide so they can keep a priest around even though he is caught clearly exploiting.

Please feel free Zeelot/Jeremy/Eccezan to update the community on TMO's new policy changes that allow Aiaus to remain guilded after his performance in VP which was caught on fraps.
you are probably the loudest whiner in this 100 page thread.

lolololololololololololol

bluebies bluebies. tsk tsk.
Old 03-22-2013, 06:15 PM
Banned

crying baby has blue shirt on for a reason

waahh!! waahhh!!
Closed Thread