Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 08-06-2014, 02:35 PM
Planar Protector

Oh god. That's really bad. Why does it look like that? Its head is....its just so....i can't...
Old 08-06-2014, 03:28 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glenzig [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Oh god. That's really bad. Why does it look like that? Its head is....its just so....i can't...
In all good conscience I couldn't roll a necro with Luclin skeletons [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 08-06-2014, 03:35 PM
Kobold

if i had a gun with two bullets and i were in a room with hitler, bin laden, and luclin models, i would shoot luclin models twice.
Old 08-06-2014, 03:47 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Locust [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
if i had a gun with two bullets and i were in a room with hitler, bin laden, and luclin models, i would shoot luclin models twice.
Well I would hope so. Hitler and Bin Laden are already dead.
Old 08-06-2014, 05:04 PM
Sarnak

Can't say I care for it myself, but...

Quote:
Originally Posted by 11bangbang [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
is there any way to have the luclin skeleton models without having the wolves look huge? or am i stuck with having big wolves if i want the luclin skeletons?
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

?
Old 08-06-2014, 08:57 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaela [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Can't say I care for it myself, but...

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

?
Rip em out and make a separate file?

What i had planned to do but never figured out a method. your tools can do that can't they?
Old 08-06-2014, 10:25 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danyelle [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Rip em out and make a separate file?
Yeah. Made a quick little tool for it this morning. Something I'd meant to do at some point before, but never had an excuse. Especially with all the hoops WLD format makes you jump through...

S3D Model Extracter: download, source. Takes a selected model from a multi-model S3D file and copies all its data into its own individual S3D file so it can be loaded separately.

Could theoretically make zoning slightly faster by separating out individual models for chr.txt file loading. The way it's set up means the client would have to process most of the file even when it only wants 1 out of 16 models in it or whatever. Probably more effort than it's worth, though.

Not a perfect tool since some models use animations from different models (e.g. GOL uses GIA animations) but doesn't indicate that in any reliable way in the data itself, as far as I know. Hardcoded stuffs. May be bugs etc etc too.
Last edited by Zaela; 08-06-2014 at 10:27 PM..
Old 08-07-2014, 12:44 AM
Planar Protector

Hateful luclin models are hateful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dumbledorf View Post
I'll look into getting it changed to The Secret Order of the Silver Rose of Truth and Dragons.
Old 08-07-2014, 01:45 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glenzig [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 08-07-2014, 02:19 AM
Planar Protector

That is hideous. Classic looks x10000 times better. Then again all luclin models suck anyways so.

Skarry 60 Assassin | Kumack 60 Oracle | Gyrgol 60 Oracle | Eregion 54 Illusionist
Closed Thread