Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 07-03-2015, 09:24 AM
Sarnak

Default Official "GG disbanded" post?

When Max disbanded <Fresh> he made a post that explained his reasoning. His decision may have been questionable, but at least his post clarified things and sparked a discussion.

I was wondering if the person who disbanded <Good Guys> could do the same.
For the people interested in Red99 history, it could be useful to help keep track of what happened. For others, I think it could be a learning experience, as we move forward.
Old 07-03-2015, 09:43 AM
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Agatha

we failed to manage the guild properly, the whole thing was a mess, it turned into more an alliance than an actual guild, depending on what officer was leading that raid at that time rules changed dramatically, uhh what else, just terrible leadership all around from everyone involved.

there is no one person to blame, you have to blame all the leaders, specifically the people who were officers/leaders that had nothing to contribute to the guild.
Old 07-03-2015, 10:28 AM
Large Rat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agatha [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
we failed to manage the guild properly, the whole thing was a mess, it turned into more an alliance than an actual guild, depending on what officer was leading that raid at that time rules changed dramatically, uhh what else, just terrible leadership all around from everyone involved.

there is no one person to blame, you have to blame all the leaders, specifically the people who were officers/leaders that had nothing to contribute to the guild.
Amazingly, I have to agree with Agatha.

Of course, didn't help that Empire trained us at Ragefire, when they were losing in KC for VS, Trakanon and finally Phara Dar that I was personally at and there was zero GM intervention or repercussions.

Then of course there was the people only concerned about getting loot and taking the easy road who flocked on Empire; although I can't blame then for wanting the easy road, especially when every turn Empire would get away with shit that should have gotten them guild suspended or disbanded. Makes me appreciate Nihilum a crapload.
Old 07-03-2015, 11:03 AM
Banned

called it

when you guild with mostly toxic/bad players this is gonna happen

any guild with agatha is gonna end up failing
Old 07-03-2015, 11:12 AM
Fire Giant

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 07-03-2015, 11:14 AM
Planar Protector

u got beef xantille???
Old 07-03-2015, 11:14 AM
Planar Protector

to be fair xannie you've only showed you face when your pals were already winning :P like most the vztzers around here, you were no where to be found when nilly was running the show except for in nilly. not impressed with any former box "heroes"
Old 07-03-2015, 11:19 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamwiseRed [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
to be fair xannie you've only showed you face when your pals were already winning :P like most the vztzers around here, you were no where to be found when nilly was running the show except for in nilly. not impressed with any former box "heroes"
ya i def wasn't an officer of Holocaust in classic when our guild was the only one fighting Nihilum, and i def wasn't in Azrael when Nihilum was getting all raid mobs and Azrael was interested in contesting once every three weeks

moran
Old 07-03-2015, 11:20 AM
Planar Protector

nope non factor entire time, next
Old 07-03-2015, 11:40 AM
Planar Protector

Send a message via ICQ to Uuruk Send a message via AIM to Uuruk Send a message via MSN to Uuruk Send a message via Yahoo to Uuruk

Lol sam
Closed Thread