Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 03-13-2019, 12:08 PM
Planar Protector

Default Gdaan and Boro: Need Kedge CR Help?

I noticed that both of you had corpses in the Ferocious-end of Kedge. I also know from experience that it can be a real pain to CR there, because your EB item is on your corpse, and your corpse is far from the entrance.

Having made the desperate swim before I know that it is possible on a single breath with SoW ... but it's extremely tight and if you mess up at all you wind up with another death. So instead, if you want, shoot me a PM and we can coordinate a time when we're both on so I can drag your corpses out for you. Gdaan if you're lucky I might even have a cleric nearby who can rez you, but Boro it looks like your rez timer expired [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Old 03-13-2019, 12:11 PM
Planar Protector

btw sow doesnt actually make you swim faster

but yes you can make it there on 1 breath but must be direct route