Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 01-10-2020, 06:15 PM
Planar Protector

Default why do dumb fucks right shit like PST in their auctions?

Like WTF? reminds me of those dipshits who start conversations with "you know what?"
Old 01-10-2020, 06:19 PM
Sarnak

You mean things, like, rhetorical questions and overly accusatory language? Things like, responding with bombastic phrases and clauses and overly aggressive syntax?

Yeah, jeez.

[Oracle] [Grave Lord] [Outrider]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Llandris View Post
You also don't have to play here if you don't like the rules. It's your choice <3
Old 01-10-2020, 06:20 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMN [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Like WTF? reminds me of those dipshits who start conversations with "you know what?"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lhord99 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You mean things, like, rhetorical questions and overly accusatory language? Things like, responding with bombastic phrases and clauses and overly aggressive syntax?

Yeah, jeez.
No such thing as an aggressive syntax. Don't use words you don't understand.
Old 01-10-2020, 09:17 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMN [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
...Don't use words you don't understand [in your thread title].
fixed. thanks for the lulz.
Old 01-10-2020, 09:19 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triode [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
fixed. thanks for the lulz.
You totally got me there. With my several degrees in multiples sciences they never taught me the difference between right and write. Hows that long hanging fruit taste? that's about where i piss.
Old 01-10-2020, 09:22 PM
Banned

Quote:
You totally got me there. With my several degrees in multiples sciences they never taught me the difference between right and write. Hows that long hanging fruit taste? that's about where i piss.
Fantastic 👍
Old 01-10-2020, 09:26 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
This is delicious.
Old 01-13-2020, 10:54 AM
Kobold

Quote:
long hanging fruit
This is bananas
Old 01-11-2020, 02:16 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
No such thing as an aggressive syntax. Don't use words you don't understand.
Sorry for the late post; was busy working an adult job. Incendiary language is, by proxy, aggressive. It’s 2020; the sooner you wake up to human emotions, the better.

[Oracle] [Grave Lord] [Outrider]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Llandris View Post
You also don't have to play here if you don't like the rules. It's your choice <3
Old 01-11-2020, 02:31 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lhord99 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sorry for the late post; was busy working an adult job. Incendiary language is, by proxy, aggressive. It’s 2020; the sooner you wake up to human emotions, the better.
Again, syntax has nothing to do with the actual language but in the rules regarding the order it is arranged to properly convey meaning to an interpreter. it's like calling a mathematical function "aggressive". Though i have heard jokes of angry periodic functions.
Closed Thread