Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 03-27-2014, 10:34 AM
Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lune [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
5 star idea OP

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
lol'd hard at this one
Old 03-27-2014, 10:37 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yumyums Inmahtumtums [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Was he recently banned? I'm assuming with all these accusations you could back them up with some kind of.....

Prof
It is well know that this crew two boxes... GMs have said repeatedly they don't care about it. It is so bad it is an open joke on Red99.

It is also well known on the box this crew ghost(modem plugs) past mobs. One person Brainz has used this tactic to 2-3 box farm in seb for a very long time. Lite the guild leader used this to train other guilds in VP for months. GMs can't really do much about this even if they see it, it is very hard for them to prove.

Everyone agrees this group is the one of the main reasons Red99 population is so low.
Old 03-27-2014, 10:41 AM
Planar Protector

prove it

Old 03-27-2014, 10:47 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nocsucow [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
prove it
This is not a court of law...

I am letting people on blue know what people on red know.
Old 03-27-2014, 11:08 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elderan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It is well know that this crew two boxes... GMs have said repeatedly they don't care about it. It is so bad it is an open joke on Red99.

It is also well known on the box this crew ghost(modem plugs) past mobs. One person Brainz has used this tactic to 2-3 box farm in seb for a very long time. Lite the guild leader used this to train other guilds in VP for months. GMs can't really do much about this even if they see it, it is very hard for them to prove.

Everyone agrees this group is the one of the main reasons Red99 population is so low.
I've seen at best 3-4 people boxing and only because I it was very obvious one was Afk and autofollowing quite a bit. I have nothing to gain or lose by saying it but....

You can barely get away with boxing at the far end of an obscure zoneline. Would take a lot to convine me someone was boxing fungi king on a server where everyone has an axe to grind and can easily /report you. Population suffers on that server but I'm pretty sure when I did play red most of the yt came from Tt or Seb suggesting there is an abundance of players from various guilds there. More than enough set of eyes to get a /report in.....

It's pretty nice when your theories come to fruition (see: $ektor banning for RMT) however I'm inclined to think it's on the rare side and is likely an exaggeration of a one-time event leading to someone getting a reputation based on what is likely a rumour.

Yumyums Inmahtumtums - 59 Shaman
Lemonspoon Icebeaner - 52 Enchanter
Yumyums Inmahtumtums - 60 Enchanter
Old 03-27-2014, 11:14 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by lite [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Send them to red as punishment

all the Kill stealers, trainers, scammers, MQ'rs . Give them one day to prepare hand them a few pumice stone and send them over.
Best post Lite has ever made. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 03-27-2014, 11:24 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elderan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lite wants to add to his scumbag of men....

A group who blatantly two boxes, rmt, ghost past mobs and uses a MQ2 like program.

Yes send more cheaters his way.
says the guy whose guild leader is currently banned for RMT and like 10 other people in his guild.
Old 03-27-2014, 11:25 AM
Banned

Quote:

constantly crying about boxing when this dude has 5 lvl ones all in cities in game recording ooc for his leaderboard while playing his main
Old 03-27-2014, 11:28 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lune [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
5 star idea OP

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This is so subtly hillarious, I love it!
Old 03-27-2014, 12:07 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rellapse36 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
says the guy whose guild leader is currently banned for RMT and like 10 other people in his guild.
Sorry to tell you but Nizzar is not banned.

Also only one person was banned due to the Sektor thing and it was because he let him log in that account 6 months ago to ress one of his other chars. He should be unbanned soon.
Closed Thread