Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Trading Hub

Closed Thread

Old 06-16-2015, 07:31 PM
Fire Giant

Default Boots of Ro

PST - Kopi or Stac or leave a message here.
Old 06-16-2015, 07:38 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kope [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
PST - Kopi or Stac or leave a message here.
I've got the kilij plans and necessary faction. I can get the boots completed for 650 or just sell you the plans for 200
Old 06-16-2015, 07:53 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trollhide [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I've got the kilij plans and necessary faction. I can get the boots completed for 650 or just sell you the plans for 200
I actually have the boot mold already, and half of the required pieces for the bar of ronium, i just don't have the faction [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 06-16-2015, 08:30 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kope [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I actually have the boot mold already, and half of the required pieces for the bar of ronium, i just don't have the faction [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Faction is easy unless you're KoS. give money to the orc in S Ro. 2g? I can't remember. Look it up. Doesn't take long.
Old 06-16-2015, 08:38 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by wormed [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Faction is easy unless you're KoS. give money to the orc in S Ro. 2g? I can't remember. Look it up. Doesn't take long.
You're talking about Clerics of Underfoot not Inhabitants of Solusek Ro right? Paladin quests are all on separate factions [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.].
Closed Thread