Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Starting Zone

Closed Thread

Old 07-03-2015, 02:31 PM
Aviak

Default Places to level 30ish

I got a SK around level 30/31 I haven't played in awhile cause I don't know too much about this game in terms of alternative locations to grind. Also SKs seem to get group dependent early and so I need to be in an actual group to grind effectively. I've got a bad habit of going where the crowd is just because I want that MMO feel but at the same time these locations are always over crowded and I either can't get a group and get bored and log or I'm stuck in a waiting list, understandable, but still can't do much until a spot opens for me and that it always tentative.

Anyways I was wondering where a Troll SK like me can venture off too in my early 30s for good exp that is reasonably safe and not too crowded but not hurting for people. Thanks.
Old 07-03-2015, 03:00 PM
Planar Protector

SolA you can group.

Nearby in Lavastorm is the Firescale Crocodile which has ~7 min respawn time and is lvl 25 if you can't find/form a group in solA you might be able to solo on this.
Old 07-03-2015, 04:13 PM
Fire Giant

SolA is the best xp by far.
Mistmoore always has groups going.
Unrest is good to like 36, 37 or so
OT has groups going, but beware of bards kiting
Warsilks woods giants are good I think at 30? Never done them much myself but others swear by them
Droga/nurga maybe?
Guk has groups going and I see people LFG there
Last edited by Kope; 07-03-2015 at 04:19 PM..
Old 07-03-2015, 04:25 PM
Fire Giant

Also if you ever want to know any of the zones your level check this chart out:

http://wiki.project1999.com/Recommen...s_and_ZEM_List

It also has the ZEM modifiers listed so you know how the exp bonus of the zone in question is.
Old 07-03-2015, 10:28 PM
Sarnak

1) Head to the South Karanas and solo aviaks and gnolls.

2) Throw LFG up while fear kiting.

3) While medding between mobs, find out who is in Sola/MM/Paw and send tells to any tanks in those zones to see if they will be looking for a replacement.

4) When someone messages you to come join a group, hit up /who dial all and run to North Karanas for a ride.

5) When you hit 35, head to Frontier Mountains and solo Giants and Brutes. Repeat steps 2-4 except run to the SF ramp in OT for a port, and it's also a hotspot for groups as well.

Good luck!
Old 07-03-2015, 10:48 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kope [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
SolA is the best xp by far.
Mistmoore always has groups going.
Unrest is good to like 36, 37 or so
OT has groups going, but beware of bards kiting
Warsilks woods giants are good I think at 30? Never done them much myself but others swear by them
Droga/nurga maybe?
Guk has groups going and I see people LFG there
Pretty hard to beat that list. Well done. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 07-04-2015, 10:40 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maelstrom [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
1) Head to the South Karanas and solo aviaks and gnolls.

2) Throw LFG up while fear kiting.

3) While medding between mobs, find out who is in Sola/MM/Paw and send tells to any tanks in those zones to see if they will be looking for a replacement.

4) When someone messages you to come join a group, hit up /who dial all and run to North Karanas for a ride.

5) When you hit 35, head to Frontier Mountains and solo Giants and Brutes. Repeat steps 2-4 except run to the SF ramp in OT for a port, and it's also a hotspot for groups as well.

Good luck!
This is the best advice imo. You can solo in SK while you look for group members, and if you decide to group, you can trio+ in paw. I leveled my monk 30-45 in paw.
Old 07-04-2015, 10:56 AM
Sarnak

I had a great time in HHK groups at this point. Although I think one person was upset that I "over stayed" my welcome I made it to 36 in a session of the basement group. There are probably faster options, but grouping is my thing (or was until druid healing started to take a nose dive in the later levels).
Closed Thread