Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Important > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old 07-15-2017, 11:48 AM
Sarnak

in what im sure nobody here will care about, but i fail to understand what the problem was with seafuries. there's a "claim" thats its over camped.....ok, but i live on red. i just don't understand why the blue implementations are placed on red too when their not nesscary.
Old 07-15-2017, 12:52 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haynar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It was for using vendors, where people found how to keep sneak active, yet button would pop. They could then sneak at full speed. It will not affect any other use of sneak, as the trigger only hits when client requests inventory list from the merchants.
Dang, I was hoping that was the cause of the Seb mobs seeing me. Are there mobs there that see through rogue sneak/hide?
Old 07-15-2017, 02:41 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jontheripper [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Nilbog: The pet summoned from Nature Walker's Behest is slightly larger.

You've made an enemy for life this day.
Would have been nice if the pet was worth it or was a giant polar bear...
Old 07-15-2017, 04:33 PM
Fire Giant

Enchanter charming definitely seems to have a soft nerf at the moment. Mobs seem MUCH more likely to break within the first minute after the first recharm.

If this was unintended, or if it more accurately portrays classic, I have no problem with that.

But if it was done on purpose for balancing purposes.. that would kinda stink. Enchanters already usually die first in a group, and it's not exactly easy to play an enchanter who charms pets. I know that in certain circumstances, enchanters can be ENTIRELY too OP. But there aren't that many players that have the skill to be able to do high end stuff without dying constantly.

Just my 2 cents though, thank you so much for the update guys! It's always much appreciated!
Old 07-15-2017, 04:45 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rygar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Your pottery idols can also be crafted now Sorn, its like Christmas for you~!
Nice troll, ill admit you got me. Spent hours collecting items for this to find out the combines don't work.
Old 07-15-2017, 05:13 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beldan4 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
in what im sure nobody here will care about, but i fail to understand what the problem was with seafuries. there's a "claim" thats its over camped.....ok, but i live on red. i just don't understand why the blue implementations are placed on red too when their not nesscary.
cus CLASSSIC

~Urrsa -60 Ogre Shaman-
~Gream -60 Dark Elf Cleric-
~Greame -60 Halfling Druid-
~Oppa -41 Dark Elf Enchanter-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haynar View Post
boxers are responsible for ruining EQ.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirken View Post
Rogean sits on his ivory throne and casts lightning bolts at anyone that disagrees with him or goes against the grain.
Old 07-15-2017, 08:40 PM
Kobold

I'm having trouble with the recent patch. After I copied and replaced every file in the patch I get this message : "Error in your GUI XML files. Check the uiErrors.txt". When I check the text file it reads:

UIErrorLog created at Sat Jul 15 20:41:58 2017
[Sat Jul 15 20:41:58 2017] Warning: file EQLSUI.xml not found in directory UIFiles\default\. Attempting to use file from Default skin.
[Sat Jul 15 20:41:58 2017] Couldn't open or read UIFiles\default\EQLSUI.xml
[Sat Jul 15 20:41:58 2017] Error reading XML.
[Sat Jul 15 20:41:58 2017] Error loading skin: loading default skin instead.
[Sat Jul 15 20:41:58 2017] Warning: file EQLSUI.xml not found in directory UIFiles\default\. Attempting to use file from Default skin.

Any help would be appreciated!
Old 07-15-2017, 09:28 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by bilirubin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm having trouble with the recent patch. After I copied and replaced every file in the patch I get this message : "Error in your GUI XML files. Check the uiErrors.txt". When I check the text file it reads:

UIErrorLog created at Sat Jul 15 20:41:58 2017
[Sat Jul 15 20:41:58 2017] Error loading skin: loading default skin instead.

Any help would be appreciated!
Search the forum for SAVOK.....download the DEFAULT UI from his post. Replace your UI folder with it. Relaunch.....there are some sweet adjustments/mods in his post you can incorporate.
Old 07-15-2017, 09:39 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vilkata [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Nice troll, ill admit you got me. Spent hours collecting items for this to find out the combines don't work.
Ummm not trolling, just saw this note in the patch message:

Nilbog: Deity specific idols may now be crafted

I do not know what the combine is, but Sorn could tell you.
Old 07-15-2017, 09:59 PM
Aviak

Default any more info on the spells files i need to add?

error "SP-1" missing spell files.. i downloaded v45 unzipped it and dropped it in my eq titanium folder... what am i doing wrong/.? please help
Closed Thread