Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 05-28-2018, 12:33 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teppler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So I'm trying to figure the rules of Crypt. In OOC today I told the CE group they are giving up hiero room if they go to Emp according the RnF brain trust. They disagreed. What's the rules really???
Join the group or ask to get put on the list if they are full - or wait until CE is free. Even if it's technically not breaking the rules, it's a jerk move in CE where literally EVERYONE does it as a loop.

Be nice ya know? CE isn't the only place to farm plat.
Old 05-28-2018, 12:39 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teppler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
^ [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Proving again that RnFers are the lowest common denominator of intelligence.
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 05-28-2018, 12:40 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by sereal [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Join the group or ask to get put on the list if they are full - or wait until CE is free. Even if it's technically not breaking the rules, it's a jerk move in CE where literally EVERYONE does it as a loop.

Be nice ya know? CE isn't the only place to farm plat.
The point wasn't to claim the camp or be nice or not nice, I was just busting balls to test the consistency of the rules within crypt.

Triiz actually posted the rules a little bit earlier in the thread that confirmed I had it right but he was were too dumb to realize it:

Quote:
In general, if the placeholder or placeholders for a spawn are being killed, that 'camp' can be considered held by the player doing the killing so long as they are keeping the placeholders (or the room if there are no placeholders) cleared, within the same zone, do not die or log off..
Seems pretty clear and straight forward to me. It doesn't say you have to be right on top of where the mob or mobs spawned, just that you demonstrate that you can keep the PH's cleared while not dying or logging off or leaving zone.
Old 05-28-2018, 12:45 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
The point wasn't to claim the camp or be nice or not nice, I was just busting balls to test the consistency of the rules within crypt.
But why cause drama? I mean it's not necessary. Lot of CE or Fungi groups would be happy to have a shm.
Old 05-28-2018, 12:55 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by sereal [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
But why cause drama? I mean it's not necessary. Lot of CE or Fungi groups would be happy to have a shm.
Because we need consistency for how the rules work.
Old 05-28-2018, 01:49 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:

Triiz actually posted the rules a little bit earlier in the thread that confirmed I had it right but he was were too dumb to realize it:

Seems pretty clear and straight forward to me. It doesn't say you have to be right on top of where the mob or mobs spawned, just that you demonstrate that you can keep the PH's cleared while not dying or logging off or leaving zone.
Lol

Quote:
1 spawn is 1 camp though.
Old 05-29-2018, 04:10 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

Teppler you need to get laid. Jesus fucking christ.
Zurui - 58 Gnome Enchanter of Bertoxxulous
Kyura - 56 High Elf Cleric of Tunare
Blue Server - Retired
Twitch
Old 05-29-2018, 07:04 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vaye [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Teppler you need to get laid. Jesus fucking christ.
Oh that disgusting looking tranny that isn't passing is back.
Old 05-29-2018, 07:33 AM
Banned

Quote:
Because we need consistency for how the rules work.
You are consistently being an asshole while claiming to be on some grand crusade.
Old 05-29-2018, 07:49 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zal22 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You are consistently being an asshole while claiming to be on some grand crusade.
Well a lot of people have been proven wrong and banned and whatnot. I'm just helping out clean up p99.
Closed Thread