Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Old 05-25-2021, 02:39 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Your country is so fucked up, after steeling all the land from the indiginous, you start mining tar sands after you squeezed out what oil you had left...

THEN to make matters worse

you try to run a pipeline through OUR indigenous land.

Your country's culture is like a deasil machine of destruction chewing through the earth since its inception all the way to today.

Your healthcare is not free, it's payed for by spewing black oil all over the highest bidder.
I know you guys circle jerk each others, but this is dumb even from a republican perspective, right?

Can anyone tell this walking joke how America came to be?
What it does to its native and what shale is?
Old 05-25-2021, 02:39 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Byue [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Eh, we will end up fighting, the US is such a poor steward of its resources, inevitably there will be water wars and resources wars and my country is resource rich.

You will find that for the past 300 years, Canadians have tried to assimilate us and did not succeed and I know you hear Cnadians but 200 of those years were british rule and those guys were pretty successful everywhere else but here.

There is no need to buy the F-35 you will disable in 3 secs with your secret codes.
Plus its a very shitty airplane.
The Russians shown us the way, on how to beat a much stronger enemy.

You want these resources?
Sorry we ruined them.

Hell if rice or poppy farmers can beat you, we can too.
Getting tired of killing people with no result is not the same as getting beaten. In a land war, America takes that ass like a horny moose at your stag and doe.

Look at how your population is distributed. Everybody in Canada gravitates to the border. You get as close to the united states as you possibly can just hoping that one day you too can be great.

Don't worry, I get what it's like. My neighbor has a new McLaren. I get to look at it when he pulls it out in the driveway during the day on weekends. I'm waiting for him to invite me for a ride so I can decline pretending I don't care. But he knows the truth...
Old 05-25-2021, 02:42 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriam1066 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
A market economy has rules, the Chinese do not play by those rules and therefore should be denied access to the market

I also support Glass-Steagal. I’m also an ardent capitalist and think George S. Patton was the reincarnation of Jesus Christ

Anything else you’d like to know?
Old 05-25-2021, 02:42 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by hobart [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Look at how your population is distributed. Everybody in Canada gravitates to the border. You get as close to the united states as you possibly can just hoping that one day you too can be great.
Some lesser men have theorized that the climate above a certain latitude is very cold but if you want to believe what you just wrote, be my guest?

Also, not being beaten is not the same as winning either.
Did you achieve any of the stated goal?
Well, Vietnam is not communist. (anymore).
Old 05-25-2021, 02:43 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Byue [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I know you guys circle jerk each others, but this is dumb even from a republican perspective, right?

Can anyone tell this walking joke how America came to be?
What it does to its native and what shale is?
You are assuming he is Canadian? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 05-25-2021, 02:44 PM
Planar Protector

It being cold, is that why your country is trying to terraform the planet by pumping filthy tar sands into the air so that all that ice melts?
Old 05-25-2021, 02:46 PM
Banned

Every day. Instead of buying a pack of cigarettes, 2 40s and a dub, put that 35$ into a Roth IRA.

Buy VTI shares within the Roth.

Repeat that for 2.5 years.

Now you have a down payment on a house, pussy.
Old 05-25-2021, 02:48 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mblake1981 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That’s my favorite movie. I think I’ll watch it again tonight
Old 05-25-2021, 02:48 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It being cold, is that why your country is trying to terraform the planet by pumping filthy tar sands into the air so that all that ice melts?
seriously, are you an environmentalist now?
Someone need to tell this guy that the US, under orange bigly has left the accords the whole planet took together.
You know.
To lower emissions.

It's like you're trying to gotcha me with stuff that is actually terrible, I hate pollution without realizing that your country does massively worse.

oooooooook?
"G club a seal like your ancestor!"

haha got byue so much.

yo wtf you think your ancestors were doing?
They had slaves, man, fucking human slaves.

Would rather piss in my own mouth than own a slave.
Shit so depraved.
Like republicans these days go berserk over wearing a mask like my body my choice, can you imagine having slaves?!
Old 05-25-2021, 02:49 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriam1066 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That’s my favorite movie. I think I’ll watch it again tonight
that movie was the begining of intersectional non binaryism in the military.

"you cant hit a soldier!"

sad.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]