Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 10-14-2016, 12:14 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teako [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Am 60 druid. This is 100% true. If I'm not role then I'm bored as tits and willing to buff your shit group or help with CR. Only requirement is feign being impressed with my epic.
And you had to kill a ferocious sea dragon to attain that thing, you say? Wow! You really must be brave!!!
Old 10-14-2016, 01:48 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyork1978 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Used /who all Dial
got some butthead
Wouldnt port me cause i wasnt 'rich' enough yet lol.
Guess 3 plat wasnt enough. Only had 11 so i thought it was fair.
Would like to say Thanks to those that helped. I tipped them what i could.
He didnt even want it. We definitely have some A-holes here lol
And we definitely have some good guys. I think alot of these buttheads are greedy cause they RMT plats.

Dude they are shitheads. A monopoly. I have had a few of my poor alts be denied because 10p wasn't enough.
Old 10-14-2016, 02:19 AM
Planar Protector

http://www.project1999.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=249259
Old 10-14-2016, 09:26 AM
Planar Protector

Maybe you guys should notify they officer or leader since this type of shit isn't allowed in Dial A Port. Name would also be helpful rather than trashing the guild as a whole.
Old 10-14-2016, 09:27 AM
Planar Protector

For the record, I am inactive so don't contact me. Lol
Old 10-14-2016, 09:50 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by StinkyGreenBud [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Dude they are shitheads. A monopoly. I have had a few of my poor alts be denied because 10p wasn't enough.
I have had zero plats on a lvl 1 alt that needed picked up so I could run it to ec and DaP members have always done it for free.

When I am on my druid, I rather people send tells to DaP than me, begging, pestering, asking for a port... They provide a service, do free CRs, and act as a buffer between people needing ports and all druids that just want to level in peace or do other things other than receive constant random tells for ports.

DaP is nothing more or less than a contract guild, working similar to how UBER or Lyft, or any Taxi service operates really. Sure, some drivers can be assholes, but the majority of them are cool. Same with DaP members.

Thank you DaP for existing, and doing what you do. Keep up the great work, and hope you make millions of plats porting people around Norrath!
Old 10-14-2016, 11:18 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by vincenzo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Had some fool from Dial give me flak for giving him 20p and 4 peridots...
Really mate?
That's the point you ask for your payment back. Then slowly explain that peridots are worth 10p each and you're looking for another porter who'd appreciate a 60p tip.
Old 10-14-2016, 11:33 AM
Banned

The day I tip my level for a port is the day Tupakk/Afeni prys the "building the wall" Trump brochure from my cold, dead hands
Old 10-14-2016, 11:42 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lhancelot [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I have had zero plats on a lvl 1 alt that needed picked up so I could run it to ec and DaP members have always done it for free.

When I am on my druid, I rather people send tells to DaP than me, begging, pestering, asking for a port... They provide a service, do free CRs, and act as a buffer between people needing ports and all druids that just want to level in peace or do other things other than receive constant random tells for ports.

DaP is nothing more or less than a contract guild, working similar to how UBER or Lyft, or any Taxi service operates really. Sure, some drivers can be assholes, but the majority of them are cool. Same with DaP members.

Thank you DaP for existing, and doing what you do. Keep up the great work, and hope you make millions of plats porting people around Norrath!
Will you share your Druid's name with use so that we may appropriately boycott this bigoted unicorn?
Old 10-14-2016, 12:25 PM
Planar Protector

Did you tell him you had already forgotten?