Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-07-2019, 09:10 PM
Fire Giant

Wink New or returning 300+ players

A recent influx of 200-350 players not sure what the accurate count is but its a lot, is a great thing for this server and im sure theres been a good deal of press from reddit i was told and other players on forums they frequent.

Adding a huge amount of players to a server is great, but it has bad effects too. Like the amount of people breaking rules and taking camps and boxing and obvious AFK exp ing.

These are rule violations, and i know as well as it seems most know, that no one is behind the wheel lately watching. Well im watching.

I am TLuth, one most of you hate because i interfere and help people and myself when pixel bullies think no one is watching.

Please do yourselves a favor and read the rules on the forum, and the eula rules on the splash screen when u load in, if you don't see the Project 1999 specific rules then you are using something other then our files to play and you shouldn't even be able to log in then.

Our rules are specific, even on camps, there is no outdoor zone FTE applied to any ruleset listed. Camps are camps. A campable mob is a static spawn, meaning it does not roam. And they are often created by players, observed by GM's and in place long before you ever arrived. I am not sure if some are mixing up RAID rules with gameplay rules about camps. Both are totally separate and designed to be so.

If someone is at a spot near mobs you want, send the player a tell and ask if hey are camping that? If they dont reply in some time take the mobs, but if you walk up and take it in front of them that is called camp stealing, and it is a bannable offense. So learn the rules before you can't log in.

It may well be that we have no GUIDE, no one caring to reply to petitions, etc etc as i've heard. But im watching, and if you wish ill post all the videos and shit here if i don't get enough attention through the channels we are supposed to use.

I am not alone in the department of sick of kid like players disrespecting others on the server in zones because they know no one will pop in and ban em.

They may not do so now, but don't cross my path or those that think like me but are too scared to peak up, i will engage you and record it all, with time stamps, and forward it along to the people that should care. and eventually you'll be offline. Or you can act right, play like the game matters to you, like the people around u matter, and help make the server a good place for all, not just yourself.

Post as you wish about my rant. Good and Bad, I don't care. Im simply fed up asking nicely and being laughed at. If the Gm's or guides aren't avail to help, then ill start making my time count online where i see fit.

Far as boxing goes, its bannable, and eventually they will catch on and end it again.
Far as afk exp'ing goes, its bannable, and if you are caught no matter how secluded you think u are IE Neriak corners and Sebilis Tunnel parking, if a GM is notified your time doing it will end. So do yourself a favor and figure out how to play legit before you can't.

crap has to end, recent posts of people selling accounts and platinum and the GM obviously not seeing it or turning a cheek is wrong, so im blowing it up now on the forum to let all know a site exists again that is selling old accounts, most likely dormant and fed from someone, and platinum for P99 Blue n Red as well. Hopefully someone will give a shit and start watching auctions there to end accounts here.

Thanks enjoy your game respectfully and legit like.

Hope I made a few more enemies, could use less of u online anyhow.
The last part is my attempt to expose the numerous accounts bought and playing again. Goodluck and spend them plats while you have it!!!
Last edited by Llandris; 03-10-2019 at 10:17 AM..